Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is one stupid thing to say. you want to stop barca tapping up player? how do you suppose we do that take away their phones? the only legal way to do that will be to make a official complaint. no club is going to do that even to their rivals because every club taps up players. spare me some fake outrage. why the heck do you blame our club for what barca does?

Pretty much. The amount of people blaming Barcelona's behaviour on Pep and Tixi ffs. Who helped Bayern tap up Sane? These clubs do it when they see the opening, Barcelona have been doing it for years with plenty of clubs. They will do it for years when no catalans are at this club. It isn't because we enable it.
It is because we have players they want. And possibly because we might be tempted by players they could let go.

Seems they have turned Torres' head, so now they can play the media game. Our club don't need to. Clearly, they are not against doing a deal, hence the discussions. But from the tone and claims in the media, it is also clear they have set a value and are likely to stick to it. Which they have recently shown they are capable of.

The rest, pep loves barca pep wants to marry barca, quite frankly, comes off as an inferiority complex.

If he wants to leave and Barcelona can match our 70 million price tag
we should allow him to leave. We have an organisation that is organised
and fair. If he can no longer see a successful future with Mancity, allow him
to leave to that retirement home.

Torres came to Manchester with below-average statistics for a forward player
(Winger). In La Liga, he played 71 games and scored 6 goals.
Manchester City has turned this player into a Spain regular
while improving his footballing game drastically.
He can now play multiple positions on the field.

The 70 million price tag is peanut to what potential we could have
achieved with him but if Barcelona can put up 40 million upfront
and 30 million in instalment over next 2 season we could work with that.

I don't think the fans should be too hard on Torres because all he wants
is more regular first-team minutes. We should not accept any Barcelona
players in the deal. We want only money/cash.

The 40 million-plus couple sales from the academy in January
we could afford a proper striker.

Torres leaving also free up space for Cole Palmer probably
we can see the same situation similar to when Sane left which
freed up space for Foden.

Any player who wants to leave should be given permission as long as they can find a club who meets our valuations.

Absolutely no point keeping unhappy players as it ultimately effects the dressing room.

That and tbh, as good as his potential is, he looks like he's got a thumb stuck up his arse half the time he plays the soppy sod.

if he goes because he wants to go back to spain then i blame the lockdown, i think the same thing happened to bernie(hopefully hes settled down a bit)

i said when i first saw torres there was something special about this lad, something about him reminded me of a sergio type forward, maybe his movement or finishing(obviously not on sergios level), hope he stays, but if his mind is set we should be looking at a lot of money for him, because imo he will be spain's main man
70 Million with 40 million upfront and 30 in instalment and I'll personally drive him to the airport for city.
If you're at City and thinking about wearing another club colours you need to leave. It's as easy as that !!

Pretty much. The amount of people blaming Barcelona's behaviour on Pep and Tixi ffs. Who helped Bayern tap up Sane? These clubs do it when they see the opening, Barcelona have been doing it for years with plenty of clubs. They will do it for years when no catalans are at this club. It isn't because we enable it.
It is because we have players they want. And possibly because we might be tempted by players they could let go.

Seems they have turned Torres' head, so now they can play the media game. Our club don't need to. Clearly, they are not against doing a deal, hence the discussions. But from the tone and claims in the media, it is also clear they have set a value and are likely to stick to it. Which they have recently shown they are capable of.

The rest, pep loves barca pep wants to marry barca, quite frankly, comes off as an inferiority complex.
exactly this it reeks of inferiority complex of some posters who then project their feelings onto the club when the club has done the complete opposite. we have never let anyone leave when our valuations are not met. we even forced sane to keep playing when bayern refused to pay up. same will happen to barca.

Dear Man city
Please accept this as my transfer request
I couldn’t say no to an offer of playing in a pisspoor 2 team league on lower wages in an utter shit hole of a ground that hasn’t even got a roof and for a club that are so in debt they can’t pay their current wages. Also I want to team up with such greats as Garcia.
All in all you can see why I am desperate to leave. All the best F. Torres

Thing with This lad is he is an instinct player knows where the goal is not that pacy strength wise not very good! But he is a goal scorer who in Spanish league will score plenty. If we get what the club want good luck to the lad.
Think that's a fair assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.