Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get the right money and it funds a move for Haaland then perfect.

As others have said, we have other young players who can serve as rotation options and have a sense of goal (as Pep would put it).

If we get the right money and it funds a move for Haaland then perfect.

As others have said, we have other young players who can serve as rotation options and have a sense of goal (as Pep would put it).
Yeah that's the benefit I see right now, which is why I'm a little lesson on keeping him, although I do like him.

Haaland or someone is likely to be bought as a striker next summer, and Palmer would get more minutes with Ferran gone.

Torres is good, and no doubt will have a great future ahead of him. However he has been injured for a couple of months now, and we have not missed him at all. Palmer and McAtee have got minutes out of the injury, so I feel if we are able to make a 30-40 mill profit, we should get it.

It is clear that we will be in for a main striker in either Jan or summer, this will knock Torres down the order further, which I feel is one of the reasons, that it is reported he wants to leave.

Let's get Haaland instead.

Haha! It’s mad how many players become shit the second they look like they want to leave.
remember how McAtee was nothing special on this forum for about a week when someone floated the idea that he'd run down his contract, very quickly returned to be a generational talent when now it looks like he'll renew.

So thats

Torres
Haaland
Sanchez
Alvarez
Rashford
Ziyech
Sterling

on the move to Barca.. not a bad window lol. Fucking Chancers

Yeah that's the benefit I see right now, which is why I'm a little lesson on keeping him, although I do like him.

Haaland or someone is likely to be bought as a striker next summer, and Palmer would get more minutes with Ferran gone.
I really like him too, but he's in a weird place where he can't seem to nail down a position and can be quite easily replaced.

remember how McAtee was nothing special on this forum for about a week when someone floated the idea that he'd run down his contract, very quickly returned to be a generational talent when now it looks like he'll renew.
The one that shocked me most was when some here even tried to suggest that Leroy was average! wtf?

Has he actually said why he wants to leave, I mean he is young, playing under one of the great managers, in a great team , in all competitions, Spaniards around him what more could he want. He must know he has to fight fir a place , it’s not automatic when you are young.I don’t get it, all players , when they are young and being interviewed say they want to play in a successful team snd play champions league… hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.