Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little sad about Torres leaving, always have had a soft spot for Valencia in la liga. So was really happy when we signed him after watching how he played in a below par Valencia side. I don't know how he can go from declaring his love for Valencia saying he will never play for another Spanish team, to wanting to play for Barca. Thought he would stay a long time at City because of this.

Looks like Barca struggling to pay the going rate.

Wages the issue by the looks?

i'm shocked. shocked i tell you.

I'm thinking Torres might end up like Garcia, getting the boo boys on his back for wanting out and Barcelona not coming up with the money.

I'm thinking Torres might end up like Garcia, getting the boo boys on his back for wanting out and Barcelona not coming up with the money.

and so they should!
he’s on about 100k a week and has literally just joined us and is already moaning about wanting to leave.
Obviously the injury is no fault of his, seems very weak minded though if he doesn’t want to fight for his place or give Manchester a little longer than 6 months.

Obviously the injury is no fault of his, seems very weak minded though if he doesn’t want to fight for his place or give Manchester a little longer than 6 months.
I agree.
I can understand African and South American players feeling it tough as moving to the other side of the world is obviously hard and a big change with language, leaving family, food etc.
There must be a plane leaving from UK to Spain every hour.
What better club is there in Europe at the moment to be with and further your career than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.