Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to the lad. But I'm looking forward to seeing what players we sign with this money not only now but in years to come.

Generally we go out of our way to accommodate players we sign, it's not something we do for certain players is it. Obviously the Spain connection would have helped them connect, but ultimately when it comes down to importance in squad it really wasn't that high, I'd say it was on par with Palmer. Could you even see him get in the team even if he was fit? I couldn't. Even KDB has had to fight for his place. It is what it is. Just a bit of not too important and consequence of depth, he prefers playing out wide where we are already well covered, and at 9 he has a lot to work on because it's not his natural position. So yeah, he had to go imo, if he decided to stay it would have been good, but if someone's not patient then so be it.
Palmer is no where near torres in terms of valuation . Torres and foden are two among the most valuable youth in same bracket as hasland and sancho .

We help Barca by seemingly allowing all our players a move to this great club that no one can turn down if they can somehow find the funds down the back of the (FFP does not apply sofa).

Not long ago we had sterling, Laporte and Bernardo all on Barcelona’s radar. Pep and co will do all they can to help their club. Yes we got a good fee and yes pep has said anyone not happy can leave. The problem is that they all want to leave for Barca and that does not sit right.

The Catalonians need to remember who they work for.
I must have missed Sterling, Laporte and Silva signing for Barca

We help Barca by seemingly allowing all our players a move to this great club that no one can turn down if they can somehow find the funds down the back of the (FFP does not apply sofa).

Not long ago we had sterling, Laporte and Bernardo all on Barcelona’s radar. Pep and co will do all they can to help their club. Yes we got a good fee and yes pep has said anyone not happy can leave. The problem is that they all want to leave for Barca and that does not sit right.

The Catalonians need to remember who they work for.
All of our players?

That would be just 2 then, 1 of which we took off them in the first place and the other being Spanish and (presumably) wanting to go home.

Sterling, Laporte and Bernardo are still here the last time I looked, does that mean we stopped them going to Barcelona? Is Pep actively working against Barcelona?

Out of interest which Catalonians are you talking about?

All of our players?

That would be just 2 then, 1 of which we took off them in the first place and the other being Spanish and (presumably) wanting to go home.

Sterling, Laporte and Bernardo are still here the last time I looked, does that mean we stopped them going to Barcelona? Is Pep actively working against Barcelona?

Out of interest which Catalonians are you talking about?
Figure of speech. You get the point tho. Go back few months and we had report after report about Barca taking half the team. The situation is uneasy. Pep can still win trophies here and also help his club.

Figure of speech. You get the point tho. Go back few months and we had report after report about Barca taking half the team. The situation is uneasy. Pep can still win trophies here and also help his club.
Saying 'all of our players' when it's only 2 isn't a 'figure of speech', it's just nonsense.

Who are all these Catalonians working against the club BTW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.