Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financially city have done well on the Torres deal. Both Garcia & Ferran did not have the necessary attributes to become a regular first team player in their default positions.

This issue I have is not with the specific player but the relationship we seem to have with Barca. For a club that has done nothing but pander lies about us, we sure seem willing to help them in their current plight.My opinion on the player is irrelevant.

How have we helped them if we are getting 50 million for a player you consider surplus to requirements and not good enough for the premier league.
I just don't see how you consider that as wandering to their needs.
I think your opinion of the player is wrong, but i just don't get your logic.

Good luck to Ferran, shame he didn't stay longer. Very good player who will do very well in La Liga imo.

The player's first act after signing for another club should be to thank the former club, we took him out of a struggling Valencia and gave him the platform to train under the best manager in world football, we saw his potential and we praised him even when he wasn't doing a lot given his age. Fair enough he could not see his future here, other factors being close to home, family, and friends etc. But the number 9 spot was up for taking, he could have made it his. All he had to do was keep working hard, and like his peers in the squad, he would have eventually seen the results. He's taken the easy route, and does not seem to have any regard for the fans. So off you go fella, don't care what you do next and nothing of value was lost, Palmer's rise has made it clear.

And a quick message for all the 'we bent over' bellends... we paid slightly less for a 22-year-old Bernardo Silva than Barcelona have paid us for a 21-year-old Ferran Torres. Clueless people running our club, clearly.

(And no, we didn't pay add ons for Bernardo Silva, before any of our internet detectives decide to cite wikipedia as a source.)

Disappointed he’s going, I thought he was a proper decent prospect. As with the others, if he doesn’t want to stay then absolutely fine.

Fuck barca tapping city players at will .
Agree totally, but equally can not think of many players who have left City recently and been a massive success..one could argue Sancho, but LMAO at the money the rags paid and the fact he has flopped..that is a very sweet feeling. Another one bites the dust !!!!

Agree totally, but equally can not think of many players who have left City recently and been a massive success..one could argue Sancho, but LMAO at the money the rags paid and the fact he has flopped..that is a very sweet feeling. Another one bites the dust !!!!
I agree if the player doesn’t want to play for city and wish for move , no problem but what i don’t understand is barca getting free hit and cherry picking our players with no consequence.
They are tapping our players left and right and turning their heads.

I agree if the player doesn’t want to play for city and wish for move , no problem but what i don’t understand is barca getting free hit and cherry picking our players with no consequence.
They are tapping our players left and right and turning their heads.
Ultimately they got a player who wasn't as valued by us, that's the reality of it all. We saw potential in him and realised the time it would take. He was let go because he wasn't important at all. I cannot think of a time this season where we sat and went, wow could have used Ferran there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.