Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a quick message for all the 'we bent over' bellends... we paid slightly less for a 22-year-old Bernardo Silva than Barcelona have paid us for a 21-year-old Ferran Torres. Clueless people running our club, clearly.

(And no, we didn't pay add ons for Bernardo Silva, before any of our internet detectives decide to cite wikipedia as a source.)
I don't get this Barca boys stuff. No real evidence of it and Khaldoon would put an immediate stop to that.
The ex Barca idiots running our club have a net spend this year of less than £30m and we are on course for yet another title.
If we really want Haarland, we can afford the fee. All down to the agent's attitude on wages now.

Good luck, kid. And thank you for your contribution.

I like the idea of the project being discussed and Pep sanctioning the move. We’re amongst the big boys here, well and truly. We’ve all three of us conducted this bit of business professionally, almost friendly like.

Can only help future relations.

Ultimately they got a player who wasn't as valued by us, that's the reality of it all. We saw potential in him and realised the time it would take. He was let go because he wasn't important at all. I cannot think of a time this season where we sat and went, wow could have used Ferran there.
Not too sure about not valuing torres by city . Read somewhere that pep helped him settle ,even got him his personal chef .
If city didn’t value him then i don’t think pep would go out of his way to accommodate him.

Not too sure about not valuing torres by city . Read somewhere that pep helped him settle ,even got him his personal chef .
If city didn’t value him then i don’t think pep would go out of his way to accommodate him.
Generally we go out of our way to accommodate players we sign, it's not something we do for certain players is it. Obviously the Spain connection would have helped them connect, but ultimately when it comes down to importance in squad it really wasn't that high, I'd say it was on par with Palmer. Could you even see him get in the team even if he was fit? I couldn't. Even KDB has had to fight for his place. It is what it is. Just a bit of not too important and consequence of depth, he prefers playing out wide where we are already well covered, and at 9 he has a lot to work on because it's not his natural position. So yeah, he had to go imo, if he decided to stay it would have been good, but if someone's not patient then so be it.

I don't get this Barca boys stuff. No real evidence of it and Khaldoon would put an immediate stop to that.
The ex Barca idiots running our club have a net spend this year of less than £30m and we are on course for yet another title.
If we really want Haarland, we can afford the fee. All down to the agent's attitude on wages now.
We can buy that’s buy who we want,but will not break our wage structure

How have we helped them if we are getting 50 million for a player you consider surplus to requirements and not good enough for the premier league.
I just don't see how you consider that as wandering to their needs.
I think your opinion of the player is wrong, but i just don't get your logic.
We help Barca by seemingly allowing all our players a move to this great club that no one can turn down if they can somehow find the funds down the back of the (FFP does not apply sofa).

Not long ago we had sterling, Laporte and Bernardo all on Barcelona’s radar. Pep and co will do all they can to help their club. Yes we got a good fee and yes pep has said anyone not happy can leave. The problem is that they all want to leave for Barca and that does not sit right.

The Catalonians need to remember who they work for.

We help Barca by seemingly allowing all our players a move to this great club that no one can turn down if they can somehow find the funds down the back of the (FFP does not apply sofa).

Not long ago we had sterling, Laporte and Bernardo all on Barcelona’s radar. Pep and co will do all they can to help their club. Yes we got a good fee and yes pep has said anyone not happy can leave. The problem is that they all want to leave for Barca and that does not sit right.

The Catalonians need to remember who they work for.

Yes we got there in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.