Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was only out of contract because he ran it down so he could join Barca, though.
I'm not sure what your point is? We're discussing our club officials doing Barca favours. We can't stop a player running down his contract

Well done City on getting the fee.
Sorry but a younger version of Navas for me.
2 Spanish wingers, so they must be exactly the same... bizarre.

Navas = 8 goals in 4 years
Torres = 16 goals in 18 months

Navas for Spain = 5 goals in 46
Torres of Spain = 12 goals in 22

Some of you lot are acting just like the scousers when they sold us Sterling. As soon as a player wants to leave/ leaves, a load of you turn against them and begin the revisionism to pretend they were never any good in the first place.

Some of you lot are acting just like the scousers when they sold us Sterling. As soon as a player wants to leave/ leaves, a load of you turn against them and begin the revisionism to pretend they were never any good in the first place.
not really. Navas never was played in the middle so you cannot compare goals. I would say Navas was far better than Torres for us. at least navas contributed so much to our play and influence in a match. I can't think of one game where torres was influential in a game where I can say he was one of the reasons we won the game.

You are generalising. I was gutted when we lost Sane and still think the lad is class. I just don’t think Torres is anything to write home about. All about opinions, everyone is entitled to one, doesn’t mean people on here are acting like scousers. Cheap accusation.

not really. Navas never was played in the middle so you cannot compare goals. I would say Navas was far better than Torres for us. at least navas contributed so much to our play and influence in a match. I can't think of one game where torres was influential in a game where I can say he was one of the reasons we won the game.
Fucking ludicrous. If you ever saw Navas play you would know he couldn't score with in a brothel. One of the worst finishers the club has possibly ever had.

Torres scored a hat-trick against Newcastle but clearly had no effect on the game...

He does and maybe he will, but not one I will lose any sleep over leaving.
Tbf me neither. We will be fine without him. Sané was even better and we had no issue after moving him on.

Please understand that I haven’t turned against him…
I just don’t rate him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.