Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are generalising. I was gutted when we lost Sane and still think the lad is class. I just don’t think Torres is anything to write home about. All about opinions, everyone is entitled to one, doesn’t mean people on here are acting like scousers. Cheap accusation.
Some people on here did the exact same when Sané went. As soon as he wanted out he was lazy, overrated and arrogant. García and Milner immediately turned into amateurs in the eyes of some.

I'm saying there are some on here that are acting in an equally blinkered way as the Scousers did when Raz came here. They were all suddenly convinced he was overrated and the likes of Ibe were better.

I'm not gutted. Disappointed but not gutted. You don't have to be gutted to realise someone is a good player. But pretending they are worse than they are is just a coping mechanism for those who can't deal with good players not wanting to play for our club.

I won't wish him well, but will thank him for his time at City.

I know we've made good profit and he wants to go but I think he's been sold too cheap. Spanish first choice Striker, add a 1 at start of figure if we were trying to buy him from Barca.

I actually really liked Torres and think he has bags of potential and is a fantastic finisher. Hopefully we can close on Haaland at start of Transfer window ;)
If we don't get the correct Striker signing this could be one we look back on with disappointment

Fucking ludicrous. If you ever saw Navas play you would know he couldn't score with in a brothel. One of the worst finishers the club has possibly ever had.

Torres scored a hat-trick against Newcastle but clearly had no effect on the game...

Tbf me neither. We will be fine without him. Sané was even better and we had no issue after moving him on.
why the fuck do you compare the goals of a winger with someone who played a forward for us, are you dumb? did you even watch Navas. he was influential for us in many games and contributed us winning things. torres has done square root of fuck all. hat-trick against Newcastle lol, did you think he was the main reason we could win that game? we could have played anyone of our rotated forwards or not even play a forward or a academy lad and still we would have won that game. Navas was a winner who actually added something to our team success. torres no one will even remember him, it is insulting to Navas to say he was worse than torres for us.

why the fuck do you compare the goals of a winger with someone who played a forward for us, are you dumb? did you even watch Navas. he was influential for us in many games and contributed us winning things. torres has done square root of fuck all. hat-trick against Newcastle lol, did you think he was the main reason we could win that game? we could have played anyone of our rotated forwards or not even play a forward or a academy lad and still we would have won that game. Navas was a winner who actually added something to our team success. torres no one will even remember him, it is insulting to Navas to say he was worse than torres for us.
Can you ever make a point without being abusive. It doesn't serve your argument well.

Some people on here did the exact same when Sané went. As soon as he wanted out he was lazy, overrated and arrogant. García and Milner immediately turned into amateurs in the eyes of some.

I'm saying there are some on here that are acting in an equally blinkered way as the Scousers did when Raz came here. They were all suddenly convinced he was overrated and the likes of Ibe were better.

I'm not gutted. Disappointed but not gutted. You don't have to be gutted to realise someone is a good player. But pretending they are worse than they are is just a coping mechanism for those who can't deal with good players not wanting to play for our club.
Garcia - shit, no one was bothered

Milner - greedy **** who turned his back on the Club that invested a fortune in him for more money.

Sane - Gutted he left but not as much I would've been without the injury

Torres - MEH, good in flashes but if he wants to go see ya. A decent fee recouped.

Good luck.

Shame we will never see his true potential long term.

Can’t say there was many times I watched him and thought wow. A winger unable to take on a full back. Done well in front of goal but flattered to deceive whenever I watched him. I think we’ve done well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.