Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he wanted to leave and I still don't understand what Grealish has to do with it apart from you not rating him!
Football is a game of opinions, I was agreeing with the poster that I'd prefer Torres in our front 3 than Grealish. It's not that I don't think Grealish is a good player, he was a very good player for Villa.

I prefer Torres and financially he makes much more sense, one player we hugely overpaid for and the other we sold on the cheap

Football is a game of opinions, I was agreeing with the poster that I'd prefer Torres in our front 3 than Grealish. It's not that I don't think Grealish is a good player, he was a very good player for Villa.

I prefer Torres and financially he makes much more sense, one player we hugely overpaid for and the other we sold on the cheap
Fair enough.

I think he will prosper at Barcelona, we did well enough financially but still sad to see him go.
Good luck to him.

I saw little sign that he will ultimately be elite so fair enough. A couple of things I’m not entirely comfortable with but thats just my cantankerous nature:
1) he signed a contract, got injured and then asked to go. Not exactly honouring the spirit of a contract.
2) Barcelona don’t have a pot to piss in and could only buy decent players on tick. We did them a favour. I wonder if they would reciprocate if we needed.

I saw little sign that he will ultimately be elite so fair enough. A couple of things I’m not entirely comfortable with but thats just my cantankerous nature:
1) he signed a contract, got injured and then asked to go. Not exactly honouring the spirit of a contract.
2) Barcelona don’t have a pot to piss in and could only buy decent players on tick. We did them a favour. I wonder if they would reciprocate if we needed.

Did you really need to put the last bit in ?

Self-serving arrogant penniless twats do Man City upstarts and UEFA cheats a favour in transfer market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.