Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Know its not a big deal but it always makes me smile the way the BBC report our transfers,
its on there site now we have sold Torres 46.3 Million, they add later on in the small print there will be another 8.4 million to pay in add ons but we all know full well if it was the other way round the headline would be "City sign Torres for around 55 million!"

We wont be putting the money towards signing Haaland.

We wont see a Penny until next year.

Then in installments for the next few years.

And i agree with Ryan :

Do you understand how accounting and especially how football works? We can use this multiple ways but the bottom line for FFP it’s adds a big margin for us to do stuff.

Serious question do you think our chairman and owner would allow Soriano and Co to just fuck the club over because they still have the hots for Barca? And to expand that do you think we are are badly run club? This is not being happy clapper btw just a genuine question

we have players in academy who are better than torres. not bothered at all that he left. in fact I welcome him removing himself from the squad space and making more time for the youngsters. that is ultimately how most people will see it I suspect.
Again a matter of opinion, but please enlighten me who is better in our academy? Kayky, Delap, Palmer, Mcatee?

Bear in mind that Torres is considered in Spain a similar talent as Foden is in England when you take into account their age and potential!

I'm seeing a load of crazy posts coming from you since you joined but the floor is open

Seems to have gone through incredibly quickly - especially for a player recovering from a medium term injury. I wish our signings came through the doors just as quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.