Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish him well, would have preferred we had said you can leave at the end of the season though. Am sure he will do well for them.

good money for him and now lets get somebody that wants to play for manchester city ?

Not arsed he's gone, just arsed we've bent over.

Best of luck to him.

I feel like we have been mugged off.

This deal has been put together to suit Barcelona currently "DIRE" financial situation.

They don't have a Pot to piss in.

We are actually only getting pack what we paid for him. With any Gravy on top coming from his appearances over the next few years, when Barcelona might then be a bit better off financially. To give this deal for one of Europe hottest properties at least a bit of respectability.

But we have to accept it is a bi-product of having Barcelona sycophants at the Club.

Barcelona just set a release clause of 1 Billion for him.
Lol

Confirmed.

He joins Barcelona for €55m (£46.3m) + €10m (£8.4m) in add ons.

I think we can all agree this is mutually beneficial. It's very good money and profit for essentially a squad player that doesn't want to be here.

He leaves City having won a Premier League and League Cup double. He also won our goal of the season (2020/21) for his flick versus Newcastle.

He made 43 appearances and scored 16 goals.

Thank you and good luck Ferran.

Best of luck to him, plenty of potential although not sure the NouCamp is the better place for his talent compared with City for the next few years at least- good money for him

This and the instalment bit irritates me to no extend.

Yes, Fees are paid in instalments but we would have structured the deal to benefit Barcelona as those cules cant afford to buy a pint of beer right now.

Without going into this cockfight of whether our Spanish contingent at city is Barcelona biased or not, I would just say if the deal was happening the other way around, Barcelona would be more ruthless and remorseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.