Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

This and the instalment bit irritates me to no extend.

Yes, Fees are paid in instalments but we would have structured the deal to benefit Barcelona as those cules cant afford to buy a pint of beer right now.

Without going into this cockfight of whether our Spanish contingent at city is Barcelona biased or not, I would just say if the deal was happening the other way around, Barcelona would be more ruthless and remorseless.

If we had to structure the deal to make it happen, then it also benefits us

This and the instalment bit irritates me to no extend.

Yes, Fees are paid in instalments but we would have structured the deal to benefit Barcelona as those cules cant afford to buy a pint of beer right now.

Without going into this cockfight of whether our Spanish contingent at city is Barcelona biased or not, I would just say if the deal was happening the other way around, Barcelona would be more ruthless and remorseless.

Do you actually believe that?

You believe that Txiki and Soriano have had one over on Khaldoon and Omar also?

Barca "ruthless"?
LOL. Have you seen the state of their squad, stadium, finances and transfers?

Paying in installments has ZERO impact on how this deal is financed for us.

He came, he made a contribution, he had his turned and may have been tapped up. Ultimately if he doesnt want to be here and we make a decent profit its prob best all round. We have a number of players who can play wide/attacking mid or false 9. Hopefully his fee (when we get it) will be reinvested wisely and some of academy players will get a chance to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.