Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going to assume that with Silva's departure and Foden's emergence, Bernardo takes Silva's spot in the central midfield collective and Foden takes Bernardo's place as wideman and occasional centre mid. Which leaves us with Sterling, Mahrez, Torres, and Foden as our wide forwards/wingers.

Unless we sign another forward that is.

Sane was very quick though, not just in terms of top speed but also in terms of acceleration. If you can get past your defender then the referee will blow for a foul most of the time if he touches you. If you can’t then the referees are very lenient to the defenders in this league.

I’d have liked to see someone with the pace characteristics of Sane or Sterling rather than Jesus or Mahrez. Anyway, I’d like nothing more than to be proven wrong. Let’s wait and see.

Torres was in the top 10 fastest players in La Liga last season

Sane was probably the quickest player in the league, before his injury anyway

Usain Bolt's fast, we should sign him.

Sané joined when he was 20 and scored 9 goals his first season, 5 in the league.

I'll wager anyone this kid betters that.

It will take take time to fully acclimatize but I am not too concered with Torres against the Premier League cloggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.