Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

FERRAN TORRES:

Official sources of the VCF confirm to Cadena SER an agreement with Manchester City for the transfer of the Foios winger.

25M fixed plus 12 in variables.

Cadena SER advanced the negotiations on July 9:

Valencia CF confirm 25m euro + 12m euro...wow Txiki

He does come across as a reasonable bloke. However, a couple of things spring to mind;
Having heard him on podcasts I’m not sure the depth and understanding of his grasp of football analysis, tactics etc is that great, he can come across as hesitant when trying to explain our performances. Maybe that’s just realistic, but it sounds unusual coming from a football journalist/ ‘expert’.
Secondly, in terms of the CAS, didn’t he go and consult some of our biggest critics then give what they said quite an easy ride?
I hardly read any of the CAS stuff, from any outlet, not just Lee/The Athletic, but his tactical analysis of our performances seems pretty much on the money.

I wasn't one of those who was upset by the Sané fee but this is not the best counter example on account of Valencia desperately needing money before the end of the month to balance their books.

We did not.

Also you could argue that a few hundred league appearances, champions league performances, 50 goals, being an international, being longlisted for the balloon d'or, PFA YPOTY etc should translate to a bit more than €20m difference up front with some add ons.
Whilst true, it's was the lack of applying the relevant situations to his transfer from those who complained about it.

A serious knee injury, a year left on his deal, no intention of signing a new one, an uncertain market due to the pandemic etc

FERRAN TORRES:

Official sources of the VCF confirm to Cadena SER an agreement with Manchester City for the transfer of the Foios winger.

25M fixed plus 12 in variables.

Cadena SER advanced the negotiations on July 9:

Valencia CF confirm 25m euro + 12m euro...wow Txiki

Cadena SER is very reliable.

Txiki Begiristain masterclass indeed.

Only if he was this good signing centre backs (his weakness for sure).

To those that slagged off what we got for Sané, with a year left, I just want to talk to you

I'll hold my hands up on that one.

More a question of being spiteful about Bayern getting a good deal than anything else. Plus I had doubts that we'd find a suitable replacement at decent value for money.

As always, happy to be proven completely wrong.

Wether you like it or not Sané will be one of the worlds best players in the next years, I have no doubt he could play up top in the future either. whoever we bring in as his replacement I’m not gonna get excited about because fact of the matter is they won’t be as good. We’re downgrading whoever we bring in.

Oh my days

Sorry, £24m!

Genuine Typo!

10 years ago, I seem to remember you announcing the signing of David Silva with a "The Man from Del Monte says yes!" video.
(Whilst I only signed up recently, I've been reading these forums for years and always enjoy your transfer videos).

Anyway, here's hoping lightning strikes twice with another £24M signing from Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.