Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is quoted as saying he wants/prefers to play on the left side

From the one YouTube video of him I’ve seen (so maybe take with a pinch of salt) he definitely looks like he’d be more deadly cutting inside on his right foot. He’s pretty two footed but his right definitely looks his strongest.

That was my thinking behind the Ronaldo comparison.

he is quoted as saying he wants/prefers to play on the left side

That's the inverted winger standard but he has mostly played on the right, to great effect

Nevertheless, he's versatile across the attacking front line. Many will see him strictly as a winger but for me he's an attacking midfielder

Have we announced a deal pending a medical in recent times? I know united even announce deals before personal terms are agreed, like Bruno.
“The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms." We usually wait until we have pictures and such don't we? Might as well get i out there officially since all outlets are saying the same thing, but I understand the clubs view that they want pictures and video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.