Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presents himself as a good boy. Just likes to play with his dogs and go to the cinema with his sister.

Torres says he beat Messi in a race.

Even Cesc never started ahead of Xavi & Iniesta. Xabi was a holding midfielder so nothing to do with Silva. David & Fab were scoring options off the bench, especially once Spain was unable to provide depth to Villa

I didn't say Cesc started I said it was him and Xabi rotating with your 3. You said Dave was behind Busquets, a holding mid? Anyway Dave never played cm for anyone until Pep played him there, hence why the Barca and Spain midfield trio are irrelevant to Silva's international career. He played on the wing or behind Villa or Torres, then later in his career played false 9 which is when his goals started to jump up.

He had to play on wings since Barça trio was ahead of him, else most often he was a scoring sub for Xavi or Iniesta

Sounds a very grounded and humble lad. No wonder Pep wanted him after seeing his football talent and his personality.

His dogs are adorable as well!

Presents himself as a good boy. Just likes to play with his dogs and go to the cinema with his sister.

Torres says he beat Messi in a race.

Fair to say he’s a bit more articulate and comfortable in front of the camera than most lads of his age! Seems like a good character as well, grounded but driven

I've said it before Torres is going to surprise a lot of people. A very good signing and still only 20. Torres and Sterling out wide will give defences the shakes. I always trust someone who loves dogs too.

I've said it before Torres is going to surprise a lot of people. A very good signing and still only 20. Torres and Sterling out wide will give defences the shakes. I always trust someone who loves dogs too.
As opposed to someone who loves humans?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.