Few Things Wrong With The Website...

scall1 said:
I'd be gutted if I was one of the people who'd worked so hard on the website, and then seeing some of your comments on here. I wish I lived in this perfect world.

They slogged their guts out, got a preview from fans, and we've got free video, NO ADVERTS which is probably a first for a football club website, because they're usually full of them. I like it, the big pictures are great, and the block lettering matches the clubs branding too.

No doubt things will be tweaked over the next few weeks, and this matchday feature sounds great too.

Well done to them I say.
Hear bloody hear!! It has been commented in the past how some of our fans are changing post ADUG, and it's true. There really are some moaning twunts around. Sure, the site isn't perfect and with hindsight, perhaps the club could have delayed the pre-ordering of the new home kit by a week or so. But the site's only been consistently 'live' since early afternoon. Give them a chance. And don't start blaming the club for all this. An outside company (Endemol, of Big brother fame) are responsible for the running of the site, not MCFC who just pay the bills.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
cunnyfunt said:
Think it might need a bit of updating really,at 1st thought how the fuck is he going to SA this pre-season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2005/July/Sibierski-set-to-miss-tour" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... -miss-tour</a>
clue is in the story it shows a date 2005!!!!

Really well i never stupid me

after i watch a video or 2 safari just quits. surely ths isnt right. never done it before

site looks really good, it's just typical City they won't take my money, always saying that it's an invalid card number all the time when you try and complete payment for items. Anyone else had this? Also in Juniours tee shirts it won't let you add to basket?

stop whinging about volume and players not in kit people its not the end of the world!

we've got a new website that is smarter + more user friendly. like others have mentioned its been up for less than 24 hours, im sure they'll iron out the creases at some point. for me the new site mirrors the new image of our club and its bloody marvelous so stop nit picking!

I agree the site is better and more user friendly,however,two minor points for me, nothing for the kids (live for city,mascots etc.)
no quick search tool.

east2 said:
no quick search tool.

Top-right corner.

As for comments like this:

Ireland_for_pm said:
Its not as good as people were saying. Dont get why we changed it, its the same as the other, just different format.

I have to question if some people are actually equipped with eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.