Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Good job it seems we have players that have a bit more belief.

I agree a positive mindset is an essential starting point. However, we may not be good enough yet and the next two away games and other hard matches ahead will determine if we are or not. Of course the complexion of this game changes somewhat if the Gooner's do a job on Sunday and Chelsea stutter and we rack up 2 more big wins ahead of this clash. But as it stands and if the game was played in the morning I think a draw would be a very good return.

I agree a positive mindset is an essential starting point. However, we may not be good enough yet and the next two away games and other hard matches ahead will determine if we are or not. Of course the complexion of this game changes somewhat if the Gooner's do a job on Sunday and Chelsea stutter and we rack up 2 more big wins ahead of this clash. But as it stands and if the game was played in the morning I think a draw would be a very good return.

I watched Chelsea v Leicester last weekend and i think you're giving them more kudos, than they currently deserve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.