Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

I watched Chelsea v Leicester last weekend and i think you're giving them more kudos, than they currently deserve.

And what seems to have got lost from last season is that we absolutely battered Chelsea for 45 mins at the Etihad. How we weren't 3-0 up I'll never know. It was only when Kolarov and Bravo got into their stride things went seriously South.

And what seems to have got lost from last season is that we absolutely battered Chelsea for 45 mins at the Etihad. How we weren't 3-0 up I'll never know. It was only when Kolarov and Bravo got into their stride things went seriously South.

Did you forget the kdb horrendous miss, the ref not sending Luis off and the failure to send fabergas off on purpose or just to highlight your dislike of the other 2 players.

This is one of the most obnoxious posts I've seen on here for a while. At 4-0 the Feyenoord fans could still be heard, and as someone who works in an office full of Feyenoord fans, they have had nothing but praise for us today. One of them even said he'll be watching more City games from now on because we played some of the best football he's ever seen.

I see no reason for you to act like that toward their fans, they were welcoming and they created a fantastic atmosphere. There are also worse grounds in the premier league, and that's where all the money is. As far as Dutch grounds go, this is one of the better ones. Not all national leagues are as fortunate as we are.

Agreed. It was a fucking disgraceful post and it goes against everything I experienced. The stadium was fine and shits on the likes of the Nou Camp. The Feyenoord fans were bang on and made a lot more noise than we would if we were losing 3 or 4 nil. Their hospitality was incredible - myself and several others were invited into their supporters club office a couple of hours before kick-off where we were given the warmest of welcomes and plenty of free beer to boot. Sure, some of their fans are rather "lively" but so what - I'd sooner watch a game with a moody atmosphere rather than the sanitised shit we get all too often back home.

Agreed. It was a fucking disgraceful post and it goes against everything I experienced. The stadium was fine and shits on the likes of the Nou Camp. The Feyenoord fans were bang on and made a lot more noise than we would if we were losing 3 or 4 nil. Their hospitality was incredible - myself and several others were invited into their supporters club office a couple of hours before kick-off where we were given the warmest of welcomes and plenty of free beer to boot. Sure, some of their fans are rather "lively" but so what - I'd sooner watch a game with a moody atmosphere rather than the sanitised shit we get all too often back home.

Don't forget the Championship winning Bacardi and cokes.

Stones and DeBruyne were absolutely outstanding, tough call between them for MOM. I thought the same against Liverpool.

The penny seems to have dropped for them both this year. For Stones, he's realised when Kompany isn't there, the team and defence in particular, needs leadership. He's taken that responsibility on this season and he looks a far better player for it. He's organising, he's getting in Otamendi's ear when he looks like switching off, he's being more aggressive when covering for players and putting in blocks. His passing in to midfield has been absolutely superb, and he really does look like he has the makings of the perfect Guardiola centre back.

DeBruyne looks so much better playing slightly deeper than the number 10 role he played when we first bought him. His strength is not on receiving the ball in tight areas on the half turn. His strength is in his incredible vision and passing range. Playing slightly deeper allows him to make the most of that. There was times last season when he wasn't aggressive enough in a deeper role, but this season he looks so much more competitive and determined that he really is becoming one of the best all round midfielders in Europe. If he keeps this form up, I expect him to win PFA Player of the Season.
I can't add anything other than I enjoyed this post

Well said.

Couldn't say more, never Saw a side dominante us so much in our own stadium, respect.
Respect...right back at ya!

Always good to see a football fan seeing something and dealing with it in an adult manner, as opposed to his rose colored glasses for his own team. We could use more people like you in the football forums around the world. Nicely done, sir.

Respect...right back at ya!

Always good to see a football fan seeing something and dealing with it in an adult manner, as opposed to his rose colored glasses for his own team. We could use more people like you in the football forums around the world. Nicely done, sir.
Including hete, yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.