FIFA 10

svennis pennis said:
kiam06 said:
Its called clutching at straws, we all knock things when they are good. PES gets stick because it is the best game it is just the British way.

Kiam, it gets stick because its been in the gutter for years, I denied it until 08. The thing is, you will resort to your same old raggish comments at some time today, you go round in a circle, get proved wrong, ignore the facts and back down slightly and then go back to your original comment at some point. I wont be surprised to see you go back to the possession argument shortly.

To be honest I could not give a shyte wether you buy FIFA, I just wanted to prove that your argument were bias. Everyone can see how good the initial graphics on PES are, the problem is, they are stuck to the worst animation I have ever seen. To pull off skill you need to run in a crab like position, its not fluid, you are blinkered by your own bias. God i wish PES would not release a game for a year and spend two actually looking at the game engine to get it bang on and come back with something ground breaking. They are not going to do that trying to compete with FIFA.

Anyway I hear you can keep ball possession on PES at 100%. I thought it was realistic?

IMO PES 2009 was quality, I thought it was garbage when I first bought it but after playing it for a while I would go as far as saying it is the best football sim Ive ever played.

Most people are quick to jump on bandwagons that is the problem here.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I'm getting mine midnight tonight, my mate has recieved his though this morning, pre-ordered from online shop, don't know which one, he text me this morning and he said it's absolutely CLASS.

He's been playing it for 4 hours now and he won't let me go round and play it!

Still can't understand why it's released a day early here. Picked mine up at the store around lunch. Just go to a store and tell them the Swedes already have it. :)

It is SWEET though (except that we're turqouise). I need to rest a couple of hours (turned the day around, long story) but I'll REALLY have a go at it tonight, gonna be really nice. :)

I ordered mine from Zavvi and tracked my order. They said that they've got them in stock and that they are usually sent out within 24 hours so hopefully mine will either come today or tommorow. I don't care which as long as it comes to be honest! Good things come to those who wait!

kiam06 said:
svennis pennis said:
Kiam, it gets stick because its been in the gutter for years, I denied it until 08. The thing is, you will resort to your same old raggish comments at some time today, you go round in a circle, get proved wrong, ignore the facts and back down slightly and then go back to your original comment at some point. I wont be surprised to see you go back to the possession argument shortly.

To be honest I could not give a shyte wether you buy FIFA, I just wanted to prove that your argument were bias. Everyone can see how good the initial graphics on PES are, the problem is, they are stuck to the worst animation I have ever seen. To pull off skill you need to run in a crab like position, its not fluid, you are blinkered by your own bias. God i wish PES would not release a game for a year and spend two actually looking at the game engine to get it bang on and come back with something ground breaking. They are not going to do that trying to compete with FIFA.

Anyway I hear you can keep ball possession on PES at 100%. I thought it was realistic?

IMO PES 2009 was quality, I thought it was garbage when I first bought it but after playing it for a while I would go as far as saying it is the best football sim Ive ever played.

Yeah but Kiam you're the one jumping on the Fifa is shit bandwagon coming out with the comments that PES fanboys had about 5 years ago. The running the full length of the pitch and placing it in the top corner comment is the exact same gripe i had with every Fifa up until i played 09. I loved PES, but it stops becoming a simulation when the keepers are that appalling, and the defenders somehow let you run through them without taking the ball away from you.

I just don't think you've given Fifa the same chance you've given PES.

Just got my copy now and it is pure quality, like the majority used to be a huge Pro Evo fan but Fifa have stepped up a gear or two recently. Anyone fancy a ps3 fifa 10 club, I think for the online play you have to pick 1 position for the virtual player so a good spread would be welcome.

Jay_McVeanho said:
Sorry if posted already but does anyone know the cheapest place to get Fifa? I heard its £26.87 in ASDA... can anyone confirm... Thanks Jay Mac
Yeah it is, from midnight tonight. Not sure what price it will be in the morning. Think it's that price for 24 hours.

ono said:
Jay_McVeanho said:
Sorry if posted already but does anyone know the cheapest place to get Fifa? I heard its £26.87 in ASDA... can anyone confirm... Thanks Jay Mac
Yeah it is, from midnight tonight. Not sure what price it will be in the morning. Think it's that price for 24 hours.

Cheers ono your a star mate

ono said:
kiam06 said:

Yeah but Kiam you're the one jumping on the Fifa is shit bandwagon coming out with the comments that PES fanboys had about 5 years ago. The running the full length of the pitch and placing it in the top corner comment is the exact same gripe i had with every Fifa up until i played 09. I loved PES, but it stops becoming a simulation when the keepers are that appalling, and the defenders somehow let you run through them without taking the ball away from you.

I just don't think you've given Fifa the same chance you've given PES.

Fair comment, I will give it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.