FIFA 10

Goaters said:
Just got my copy now and it is pure quality, like the majority used to be a huge Pro Evo fan but Fifa have stepped up a gear or two recently. Anyone fancy a ps3 fifa 10 club, I think for the online play you have to pick 1 position for the virtual player so a good spread would be welcome.

Explain more, do you mean an online team from us bluemooners? Can you do that, count me in on PS3 that would be a right laugh.

Was planning on heading to Asda tonight to pick this up....but.....just turned on my xbox and 3 red lights appear....bugger.

TimmyP said:
Was planning on heading to Asda tonight to pick this up....but.....just turned on my xbox and 3 red lights appear....bugger.

Thats Xbox for you, I got rid off two. PS3 all the way.

I'm on 360. My gamertag is my username so send me a message if my friends list is full or add me. I'd be up for playing Bluemooners and starting up a league and/or club!

am on 360 , send us a request gettin mine in the morning from asda 26.71 :)
x I M 4 R K I x

mine is Not Very Quick

i am up for both league and club team, do we have someone who is going to set all this up? ill be on it tomorrow afternoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.