FIFA 10

love this year's...finally cracked and got it last night..big improvements on last year- 3rd kit looks the business too!

my only problem is i have 28 days left to hand in ym dissertation; it is hard to concentrate on work when you have the fifa sickness :(

This game is simply brilliant.
So many great features that are small but make it awesome.
simple things like the quick free kicks, the linesman dodging out of the way of the ball.
Took a game or two to get used to it.
But this game is addictive as hell.

Also it's quality to see how good we are on it, city are brilliant and this year it's great to see that Utd are shit and won't be stupidly raping teams with one player, need I mention any names?

Think i might head down to Tesco on my dinner for lunch this afternoon then!

I used to work at game and they got a completely ridiculous amount of copies before release, they won't sell out.

Don't finish work till 5 so not sure if Tesco Failsworth will have any copies left at the cheap price, if not i'll go to game at the Manchester Fort and trade in Ashes 09 and get it assuming they have some left

Great game, nw when it rains its class...like a proper Premier League midweek game. Ive held my own online so far with City beating Barca twice and real once and my only defeat came to ASH-MCFC who used Real and countered me twice & im sure that sneaky little git is on here!

Cant wait to start a manager mode except with City it will be abit boring as you wont have to make transfers lol
Toure is class on it scoring a few headers so far & Ade is awesome in the air!heading is much improved since the demo as is shooting! also Gareth Barry is pure class, doesnt matetr if he aint got speed when he oozes pure class!

Anyone know if we get a free live season code for one league again this year? not seen anything except for a shitty free trial?

Well so far so good. I have played 4 online matches heres how they went

GAME 1

Stuffed 5-0 by Barce, I was Real.

GAME 2

Won 1-0 with City against Arsenal

GAME 3

Lost 2-1 with City against the rags

GAME 4

Won 3-0 with City against Chelsea .

Anyone up for a few about 5.30 ish tonight ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.