FIFA 10

buzzzing my 2 copies have arrived!!!

BUT is gets better i asked the mrs what time the delivery guy turned up and she said "oh i dont no, my friend came round to visit me and she said the parcel was on the door step"

so correct me if im wrong but a couple of phone calls to amazon next week to tell them i havent recieved the parcel and my £69.98 will be refunded!

For anyone who has it and has been on manager mode what are the transfers like? I have been told they are more 'realistic'...???

C_T_I_D said:
For anyone who has it and has been on manager mode what are the transfers like? I have been told they are more 'realistic'...???

i bought bojan and yaya toure straight away for city.

There's a thing about player ratings whereby any player can reach a 99 rating if they are played enough, unlike previous versions where their potential was capped.

So I wouldn't worry :D

scottyboi said:
C_T_I_D said:

i bought bojan and yaya toure straight away for city.

So there's nothing added in that fashion? No negotiation type thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.