FIFA 10

Ill be on around 6 tonight, anyone on the ps3 add me PNU774LL

still one thing that bugs me tho is the crowd chants, we only have the best team in the land chant while Birmingham fans sing Blue Moon & the old lokeron chant (i kid you not!play a game with them!) & the dissapointign fact we have nothing that looks liek eastlands!

nu774ll said:
Ill be on around 6 tonight, anyone on the ps3 add me PNU774LL

still one thing that bugs me tho is the crowd chants, we only have the best team in the land chant while Birmingham fans sing Blue Moon & the old lokeron chant (i kid you not!play a game with them!) & the dissapointign fact we have nothing that looks liek eastlands!
is our home ground stamford bridge again?

Anyone know if there is a way you can download or pay to have COMS on the new fifa??

WARNING!!!!

IF BUYING IT ONLINE:

DON'T make this mistake...

<a class="postlink" href="http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-8282.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-8282.aspx</a>

By the way whilst I'm on doe's anyone want to but a girls bike off me, it's brand new and.........

Got to ASDA at trafford park at about 11.45 and it was absolutely hammered, we followed the queue down and for anyone that know's the store, the counter is on the right facing the fruit set back, when i joined the back of the queue i was near the frozen section, put it that way! easily 250-300 there, after i got it i went shopping and the woman on the checkout told me that they had 750 copies to sell over 3 formats,

love it, amazing game!

I could of sworn i saw Pearcy off here looking rather shocked as he marched down making his way into the queue!

I went to Tesco for 8 this morning, got myself a copy for 25 quid and then had to go to work. Im there until half 7 so went get a game for an eternity. Cant wait. First thing im going to do is play against the rags and smash little mikey owen all over the pitch.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Got to ASDA at trafford park at about 11.45 and it was absolutely hammered, we followed the queue down and for anyone that know's the store, the counter is on the right facing the fruit set back, when i joined the back of the queue i was near the frozen section, put it that way! easily 250-300 there, after i got it i went shopping and the woman on the checkout told me that they had 750 copies to sell over 3 formats,

love it, amazing game!

I could of sworn i saw Pearcy of here looking rather shocked as he marched down making his way into the queue!

Yeah mate... It was I! You should have said hello!

Managed to get a copy for PS3. Didn't expect the queue to be that big. It was all a bit mental. Been up all night playing it. Still have reservations... The players fall over far too easily. Anyone else noticed this?

Pearcey said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

love it, amazing game!

I could of sworn i saw Pearcy of here looking rather shocked as he marched down making his way into the queue!

Yeah mate... It was I! You should have said hello!

Managed to get a copy for PS3. Didn't expect the queue to be that big. It was all a bit mental. Been up all night playing it. Still have reservations... The players fall over far too easily. Anyone else noticed this?

That's pretty realistic then....

Its fucking shite lmfao i cannot believe people slag pes. Kiam dont waste your money seriously. Im going to sell it today for 30 nicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.