FIFA 10

The only thing i really dislike at the moment is how easy it is to be pushed off the ball. Playing be a pro, and my team and me are being shoved all over the show, but the second you apply the slightest hint of pressure on the opposition, its a foul. I noticed this when playing the rags, but thought it was just realistic. But it seems that way not matter what CPU team you play.

Not to sure yet. Every single little touch and an opposition player goes over, yes its realistic but maybe two. Ive given away four free kicks near the area in manager mode and they have scored every single one.

prefered the demo tbh. ive played the rags twice and am pretty dissapointed now.

scottyboi said:
Its fucking shite lmfao i cannot believe people slag pes. Kiam dont waste your money seriously. Im going to sell it today for 30 nicker.

Give it time you will like it. I was the same, bought every PES and never Fifa until last year when I got both. Played them equally and worked out that Fifa is miles better, wont go back to PES now unless they make it more like it used to be.

Arse 4.5
Villa 4.5
Brum 3.5
Blackburn 4
Bolton 4
Burnley 3.5
Chelski 5
Everton 4.5
Fulham 4
Hull 3.5
Liverpool 5
City 4.5
Rags 5
Pompy 4
Stoke 3.5
Sunderland 4
Spuds 4.5
West spam 4
Wigan 3.5
Wolves 3.5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.