FIFA 10

I'm impressed with it. It's impossible to score a header from a cross. Not even had one on target yet I don't think. Adebayor is clinical anywhere within a 25 yard radius of the goal.

Tevez is better but I find it annoying that SWP is on the bench and Dunne is still in our sqaud? :S

Overall very impressed. Going to get my game face in the game when I get back home and then boost some of the achievements lol :P

i love it but it is much harder than when i played the demo, the players put so much presure on you when you get the ball, i am shit though

lovecityhateunited said:
city have just sacked me arter 11 games the bAstards.

haha me too, i couldnt believe it.had a rough start and all but id just won 3-1 at white hart lane ffs!
only 2 jobs on offer- 2 shite irish teams..no thanx, it was turn off console time and start a new manager mode

Just ordered for £24.99 from Amazon. Regretting not getting express delivery already..

Absolutely immense. Much harder than the demo. My first game I set up a friendly against the rags. I went one nil down in the second half and after that was battering at the them, in the last minute I managed to get tevez past evra and drive a cross to the far post where adebayor out jumped o'gay and crashed a header in to the top corner on the opposite side. It was a genuine shout out loud moment that I used to get with pes. Robinho is great on it if you are good with skills. Toure is a monster. Very impressed.

My online club as of last night was ranked 1st in british isles and 11th in world :) pushing for world domination soon :D

James said its crap.

I'm glad. Cos if it had been good I would have been a football widow all weekend!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.