FIFA 10

I think it's fucking brilliant. Easily the best football game ever made.

I don't understand all the complaints about being shoved off the ball, the shooting being crap etc. Did you ever think that maybe you're a bit shit at the game and it's your fault?

Blue Dan said:
I think it's fucking brilliant. Easily the best football game ever made.

I don't understand all the complaints about being shoved off the ball, the shooting being crap etc. Did you ever think that maybe you're a bit shit at the game and it's your fault?

your wank.......that is all

The keepers are absolutely shocking, for a game intent on "realism" I don't think I've ever heard of Fifa's Shay Given!

I switched from Pro Evo only last year when Fifa 09 claimed the top spot (by quite a margin) of football sims, but this feels like a step backwards. It lacks that solidity of Fifa 09, the rugged controlled aggression, the way you could hold off an opposition player and shield the ball while bringing others into play... the general fluidity of the game - in the new instalment if an opposition player comes within 3 yards of you, you're hitting the deck whether you like it or not!

I'm a little underwhelmed by the new game, and I'm really beginning to become quite frustrated with these pee-wee developers who overhaul each year's instalment (whether that be PES or Fifa) but when they eventually seem to get it right at some point, instead of fine tuning the previous minor faults of the last instalment they overhaul the bloody thing! The old adage of "Don't fix something which isn't broken" certainly applies here. Both sets of developers seem to always take one step forwards and then two back.

It's been downhill ever since PES 5 raised the bar that every other game has since failed to even match.

richcity said:
can someone shed some light as to why its £25 in tesco was it just 25 for the people who got it last night?

Dont think so i got mine today at 8am. There was no price displayed though, i just went and asked. Apparently its until their first batch runs out.

Anyone who has PS3 can you please tell me if Dunne and Ben Haim are still at City on yours. Do i need to get an update to have them at pompey and villa??????

djelanomcfc said:
Anyone who has PS3 can you please tell me if Dunne and Ben Haim are still at City on yours. Do i need to get an update to have them at pompey and villa??????

Yeah they are on mine. Didn't realise untill i played be a pro as they are in the reserves.

This game is full of stupid bugs. On the PS3 dunne and Ben Haim aren't even at the right clubs and for some reason when you scre on a match with Snow or rain the screen gets really bright. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!??????
Beside that it's a good game so far.

Right i've played a few games now and first impressions are as such:

Its good
Shooting is harder
Some bugs which should be fixed. One time Lescott complete froze up and wouldnt move until they touched the ball
Quick freekicks are great
You can get pushed off the ball rather easy
Tevez is a legend, scored 2 hattricks already :D

I've played quite a few games now and my view is this:

Game play is spot on in terms of the physical nature of the game. Those complaining about being pushed off the ball are being petty. It happens when you go to watch the match, why shouldn't it be added to the game? It's realistic.

The goal celebrations are the same shite that they were last year. These need updating really, really badly for FIFA 11.

Buying Yaya Touré makes your midfield ten times better and De Jong's quality is not well represented on FIFA 10.

You can score better goals this time round and as stated previously the quick free kick is a lot better.

The giving out of cards is a lot nicer to see rather than a break in play to a shot screen, it's actually on the field (if you get what I mean)

C_T_I_D said:
I've played quite a few games now and my view is this:

Game play is spot on in terms of the physical nature of the game. Those complaining about being pushed off the ball are being petty. It happens when you go to watch the match, why shouldn't it be added to the game? It's realistic.

The goal celebrations are the same shite that they were last year. These need updating really, really badly for FIFA 11.

Buying Yaya Touré makes your midfield ten times better and De Jong's quality is not well represented on FIFA 10.

You can score better goals this time round and as stated previously the quick free kick is a lot better.

The giving out of cards is a lot nicer to see rather than a break in play to a shot screen, it's actually on the field (if you get what I mean)

This.

The only real problem is that the CPU is getting much cheaper freekicks than me. For example, Robinho got kicked in the back of the legs, no foul, Sunderland broke, I put a tiny bit of pressure on Jones in the box. Down. Penalty.

Other than that it's a top game (I havn't signed anyone yet, wanted to stick with the real squad for the first window, will pay over the odds in January).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.