FIFA 10

Perhaps its the beer, but im sure the refs give wrong decisions also.

Had 2 goals rules out for offside, 1st very very marginal and 2nd was onside.

Personally, think this is great if refs can get wrong decisions in the game as wank refs add to the realism of the game haha.

Just waiting for a FA ban now and it will have it all. Shame no COMS though, kits look great as well

/back to beer

Lee

hertsblue said:
Perhaps its the beer, but im sure the refs give wrong decisions also.

Had 2 goals rules out for offside, 1st very very marginal and 2nd was onside.

Personally, think this is great if refs can get wrong decisions in the game as wank refs add to the realism of the game haha.

Just waiting for a FA ban now and it will have it all. Shame no COMS though, kits look great as well

/back to beer

Lee

As a City fan that's one of my main problems with the game - we're turqouise!

scoring headers with adebayor is easy espically in open play crosses, and i have cracked the custom free kick thing to make an unstoppable set play, well so far...

Hmmmm i don't know wether this is an actaul dig i nthe game intended towards Adebayor but earlier when i celebrated for ages and then did the robot with him andy Gray said....."I think he's gone over the top with his celebrations here".
It's the first time i've ever heard this in Fifa just wondering wether anyone else has heard this when celebrating.

djelanomcfc said:
Hmmmm i don't know wether this is an actaul dig i nthe game intended towards Adebayor but earlier when i celebrated for ages and then did the robot with him andy Gray said....."I think he's gone over the top with his celebrations here".
It's the first time i've ever heard this in Fifa just wondering wether anyone else has heard this when celebrating.
I did aswell, strangely enough pal it was when I scored with Ade also.

The online team play is pretty good, does anybody have a team I can join or shall we set one up. Don't know how it works but it is a laugh.

10.Goater_Legend said:
djelanomcfc said:
I did aswell, strangely enough pal it was when I scored with Ade also.

Nah, I've heard it quite a few times and in the demo. They wouldn't have had time for that, the game was probably completely done already by the Arsenal game. :)

I did try to run the length of the pitch when I scored with Ade against someone playing with Arsenal. :) Think I did get a little bit farther than in 09, but still only just over half the pitch. :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.