FIFA 10

Got it yesterday,its ace
at 1st i thought there wasnt much difference BUT its the little things like the new dribbling and the way defenders throw their bodys at goal bound shots,really enjoying it
Virtua Pro is really good
Manager mode is good as well
Just played the shite at the swamp in manager mode playing 4-2-4 swp and robbie as RW and LW and Tevez and Santa Cruz(Manu was injured)
0-0 at half time then robbie cut in from the left and smashed it in(bit like Bellamy!!)
Then for the last 20 min utd piled on the pressure and with 5 mins to go then got a corner and put everyone bar Carrick and O'gay and Van Dar Sar in the box (another nice touch)Toure headed it out to Ireland, i did a nice side-step move to go past Carrick then i saw Barry making a gut busting run so i just did a nice little through ball to Barry who just slipped it past VDS cool as you like!!!
A real YESSS!! moment
Mrs Kippax then asked why i was getting so excited about scoring in a video game, i tried to explain but she just called me a sad bastard and walked off!!!!

ello_jo said:
Have we got a club going?

I set a club up on live mode Bluemoon FC but I have no players yet, If anybody wants to join give me your gametags and I will request to sign you up.

I am on PS3. Ive had a few team play games with my new player, scored a 35 yard rasper and got man of the match a few times.

I have an xbox live club named manchester north end if anyones interested add sniper smithy on xbox live and ill invite you to the club, or just search the club name and join that way (its a pro club championship club BTW)

quiet_riot said:
I'm liking it, finding it very hard to keep possession for any length of time though. That's possibly because I'm on manual, but whatever.

Beat a Real Madrid guy 3-0 before he left on 89 mins...idiot.

On a side note, I downloaded the update as soon as I put the disc in, yet I had to move TBH and Dunnie myself. Also, it keeps saying my download of the Bernabeu is out of date, even though I only downloaded it this morning...odd.

I left a game on 89 minutes when I was losing 10-2 online against the Rags. I'm not exactly shit, but when I play I like to make my play look realistic, so I don't go for the cheap 'glitch' goals that everyone can score. I suppose it's my downfall. Now if I play online quick matches I just turn it off when I see someone as the Rags.... Which is pretty much all the time.

Does anyone have any tips for the 'player growth' section of manager mode? When I've developed the obvious for a player I don't know what to do from there. I always have a job developing midfield for some reason. 'Vision' seems like a good thing for midfield and 'Reaction' for forwards and defenders, but adding to the traits never seems to develop them.

Any ideas?

quiet_riot said:
I'm liking it, finding it very hard to keep possession for any length of time though. That's possibly because I'm on manual, but whatever.

Beat a Real Madrid guy 3-0 before he left on 89 mins...idiot.

On a side note, I downloaded the update as soon as I put the disc in, yet I had to move TBH and Dunnie myself. Also, it keeps saying my download of the Bernabeu is out of date, even though I only downloaded it this morning...odd.

I left a game on 89 minutes when I was losing 10-2 online against the Rags. I'm not exactly shit, but when I play I like to make my play look realistic, so I don't go for the cheap 'glitch' goals that everyone can score. I suppose it's my downfall. Now if I play online quick matches I just turn it off when I see someone as the Rags.... Which is pretty much all the time.

Does anyone have any tips for the 'player growth' section of manager mode? When I've developed the obvious for a player I don't know what to do from there. I always have a job developing midfield for some reason. 'Vision' seems like a good thing for midfield and 'Reaction' for forwards and defenders, but adding to the traits never seems to develop them.

Any ideas?

anyone annoyed that ireland is no better than last season on fifa 10? he should be at least 80 ovr yet hes on 78

smith1855 said:
I have an xbox live club named manchester north end if anyones interested add sniper smithy on xbox live and ill invite you to the club, or just search the club name and join that way (its a pro club championship club BTW)

i will join if you dont mind
my gamertag is mattg75

kippaxwarrior said:
smith1855 said:

my gamertag is mattg75
its complicated to join but if you go on the xbox live menu then the proclub championship menu and either search for Manchester North End (Abrv:MNE) or ill add you as a freind so you can view friends clubs and join that way plus feel free to invite more people we're low on members

smith1855 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
my gamertag is mattg75
its complicated to join but if you go on the xbox live menu then the proclub championship menu and either search for Manchester North End (Abrv:MNE) or ill add you as a freind so you can view friends clubs and join that way

done it mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.