FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Cheers boys.

Has anyone noticed this aswell?

When my mum and dad are not in my living room a put the xbox in there and play on the massive tele and i never seem to lose i just find it so easy but when they are in there i take it into my bedroom on a pretty small and shit tele and i find it so much harder :/?

Is this just me or do you reckon there is something in it?

Stillsy said:
Cheers boys.

When my mum and dad are not in my living room a put the xbox in there and play on the massive tele and i never seem to lose i just find it so easy but when they are in there i take it into my bedroom on a pretty small and shit tele and i find it so much harder :/?

It's quite clear that the magical big tele gives your FIFA 11 players a sense of being at home with the shiny technical items so they play better but when you're on the shite tele the players don't like this because they're used to big shiny teles so they play shite for you :-)

Blue Smarties said:
Stillsy said:
Cheers boys.

It's quite clear that the magical big tele gives your FIFA 11 players a sense of being at home with the shiny technical items so they play better but when you're on the shite tele the players don't like this because they're used to big shiny teles so they play shite for you :-)

haha very good mate ;)

but seriously its really strange

The game keeps freezing online, it is so annoying I keep getting booted to the club lobby and it won't let me back in.

Anybody else having this problem?

Scottyboi said:
I aint gonna lie but ono is full of shit
600107-oh_you_super.jpg

Edit: actually, tell me where i'm wrong...

Stillsy said:
Blue Smarties said:

haha very good mate ;)

but seriously its really strange

the bigger the T.V the more time and space you have on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.