FIFA 11 [MERGED]

MCFC BOB said:
I'm City, top with 51 points after 20 games. With 16 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss.

Carlos Tevez is my top scorer with 15 goals in 16 appearences, with David Silva second with 10 goals in 16 appearences. But David Silva is out "indefinately" so I'm after a couple of creative midfielders in January.

Kompany has played every league game so far and I've given him the captain's armband as he's been man of the match in the majority of the games I've played. I'm currently ahead on agg. in the League Cup semi against United with the FA Cup still to come!

My biggest win: 7-0 against Blackpool.
Heaviest loss: 1-0 against Liverpool.
Increase the difficulty

Just beat the rags online 2-0.

Balotelli got them both, he is the fucking don!

But couple of things pissed me off, Owen rattled the bar by out jumping Boateng and Scholes put Yaya on his arse in a 50/50 shoulder barge.

Im getting really used to it now, oh and another tip. If someone flashes on and their team is a championship side or around that level just jump down and be Cardiff because Bellamy just rapes it all day long.

carrconormcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm City, top with 51 points after 20 games. With 16 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss.

Carlos Tevez is my top scorer with 15 goals in 16 appearences, with David Silva second with 10 goals in 16 appearences. But David Silva is out "indefinately" so I'm after a couple of creative midfielders in January.

Kompany has played every league game so far and I've given him the captain's armband as he's been man of the match in the majority of the games I've played. I'm currently ahead on agg. in the League Cup semi against United with the FA Cup still to come!

My biggest win: 7-0 against Blackpool.
Heaviest loss: 1-0 against Liverpool.
Increase the difficulty

I'm in limbo between professional and world class at the moment.

Does anyone have the same problem with the into music when changed to "Right Here Right Now" I can barely fuckin hear it Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.