FIFA 11 [MERGED]

It is absolutely awful this year online (which is all i play).

PES should beat is this year if they get it right online.

Stillsy said:
pes is a fucking discrace.

how could you play a game that thinks were called man blue.

jesus.
There's option files, so it's not really a problem. I'd rather play something that vaguely resembles football, over something which doesn't come close, yet has all the licenses.

Fifa is more realistic than PES.

Both arent that far apart in gaming wise but fifa just edges it.

Plus for a game to be realistic they have to have the ground, ad boards, kits, balls, nets etc............. to me that makes the game realistic, pes doesnt get close with any of those.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:59 pm --<br /><br />Fifa is more realistic than PES.

Plus for a game to be realistic they have to have the ground, ad boards, kits, balls, nets etc............. to me that makes the game realistic, pes doesnt get close with any of those.

Stillsy said:

Plus for a game to be realistic they have to have the ground, ad boards, kits, balls, nets etc............. to me that makes the game realistic, pes doesnt get close with any of those.

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:59 pm --

Gameplay wise they are complete opposites.

Stadiums, ad boards, kits, balls, nets etc are all taken care of with option files. The modding capablities of PES are great. Pretty sure they're ok for Fifa on the pc aswell, although the Fifa 11 pc version is different from the console version i think.

Must say I didn't enjoy the PES demo, but I think I might give the game a try if I can get it on the cheap somewhere.

anyone setting up a 360 club or recruiting i can take a good fk ;) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/39907282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/39907282</a>

I'm City, top with 51 points after 20 games. With 16 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss.

Carlos Tevez is my top scorer with 15 goals in 16 appearences, with David Silva second with 10 goals in 16 appearences. But David Silva is out "indefinately" so I'm after a couple of creative midfielders in January.

Kompany has played every league game so far and I've given him the captain's armband as he's been man of the match in the majority of the games I've played. I'm currently ahead on agg. in the League Cup semi against United with the FA Cup still to come!

My biggest win: 7-0 against Blackpool.
Heaviest loss: 1-0 against Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.