FIFA 11 [MERGED]

For anyone after a decent cover, how about this i made ( went abit overboard on the paint splodges in the end lol ) still looking for a PS3 template if any one has one?

also hows best to print these off as ive printed it on my works printer and theri quality is shite!
34704_10150271076735487_659095486_14835977_5858719_n.jpg

what you think of it?<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 pm --<br /><br />also a few gripes:

1.where the fuck has our third kit gone? we now have a choice of light blue or dark blue?
2. when i go to the arena it start with an invisible player then he and the keeper appear in the middle of the pitch before settling down
and lastly i have the same problem all ps3 slim player shave, durugn a game it will freeze for a few seconds (even offline) and this has happened since fifa 09 - yet EA are ignoring it

nu774ll said:
For anyone after a decent cover, how about this i made ( went abit overboard on the paint splodges in the end lol ) still looking for a PS3 template if any one has one?

also hows best to print these off as ive printed it on my works printer and theri quality is shite!
34704_10150271076735487_659095486_14835977_5858719_n.jpg

what you think of it?

-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 pm --

also a few gripes:

1.where the fuck has our third kit gone? we now have a choice of light blue or dark blue?
2. when i go to the arena it start with an invisible player then he and the keeper appear in the middle of the pitch before settling down
and lastly i have the same problem all ps3 slim player shave, durugn a game it will freeze for a few seconds (even offline) and this has happened since fifa 09 - yet EA are ignoring it
I quite like that one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.ea.com/uk/forums/show/34.page;jsessionid=229B98FEFB93436C7CAF0338848D7BAE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.ea.com/uk/forums/show/34.p ... 38848D7BAE</a>

Check out that forum if you wanna know anything about updates and problems with the game

I'm gonna try and find someone with a 4shared login - sod paying to download em.

Its free mate, click the download icon on the right hand side of each chant you want, opens a new screen, wait 20 seconds, lonk becomes active, downloads in seconds.

Might have to click everything twice with 4shared, its been wierd with me like that.

was going to pop down to tesco hoping it will be 25 but just rang up and the guy said that it will be 25 pound if we buy another top ten game otherwise its still 40 quid. might just go down just to see because the first guy i sopke too said it will be 25 quid. just letting any blues now who are going down to there local tesco.

Got to ASDA trafford park at 11.25pm, their were selling them from the games counter upstairs this year instead.

I joined the queue half way down the escalator, by the time it got to midnight the queue was well outside the front doors.

got seen to at 12.40am and their were only 26 PS3 copies left when i got served according to the lady, as i walked back their were still people joining the queue at the top of the escalator.

been goin for 5 years and it's only started picking up the last 2 years.

2006 - just me was there
2007 - 12-15 people
2008 - 20-30 people
2009 - well over 500
2010 - well over 800

Just got back from asda in Ashton. Was there for half 7 and all the ps3 and xbox ones had gone. The woman behind the till said about 500 people were there at midnight.

Anyway, got it from tesco in stalybrige on my way back. £37.46 and had loads on xbox left, but could only see a few ps3

Guess it's a trip to ASDA after work today.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 am --<br /><br />Apparently asda are giving £15 for fifa 10, traded in.

Just bought my copy this morning from tescos for £37.46. Was hoping it would be price matched to ASDA's but wasnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.