FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Bought my copy from tesco this morning as it opened at 8am. Paid £37.46, bit pricey considering ASDA are doin it for £29.97 but i cant get to an ASDA so had no choice. Surprised tesco haven't done a price check on it.

Queued up at the ASDA Ashton last night. There was about 200-250 people waiting before 12

I'm in 2 minds whether to risk going to Asda ashton after work and hope they have some ps3 ones left or nipping over to tesco on my dinner and paying more for it

I went to Asda Hulme and the queue was huge so I left it and went to Trafford Park Asda where the queue was even worse so I decided on my way home to check Tesco Baguley and at midnight there was a queue but nothing like the Asda ones.

I was out of there for 12.15 and the queue had completely gone, I saw at least four full crates behind the cig counter, half ps3 half xbox.

This game cost on spain 56 powns.

Who has xbox 360 add me: carlosrl24

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.