FIFA 12- Official Thread

now i know lavezzi, in real life is fast... but on the game, its completely unfair. the guy is behind messi, and ronaldo, but is the next best player, purely because he is soooooo fast. you cant get near him!

what level is everyone playing on? i'm on legendary and its really hard to defend but i find the other levels too easy, pointless winning everyweek. just lost 5-0 to bolton, but beat united 3-2 in the charity shield

mcfc1894 said:
what level is everyone playing on? i'm on legendary and its really hard to defend but i find the other levels too easy, pointless winning everyweek. just lost 5-0 to bolton, but beat united 3-2 in the charity shield

World class atm mate, trying to get use to this tactical defending before i go legendary as i find one player can do a messi run and score ;)

Can somebody please tell me how to turn tactical defending off, somebody posted earlier that you can change it to legacy or something. I've looked all through the settings and can't find anything, I've tried and tried with the tactical defending and it's just getting a bit frustrating tbh. Any help would be most welcome.

der bomber28 said:
Can somebody please tell me how to turn tactical defending off, somebody posted earlier that you can change it to legacy or something. I've looked all through the settings and can't find anything, I've tried and tried with the tactical defending and it's just getting a bit frustrating tbh. Any help would be most welcome.

Let's say you go into an exhibition match, press Y or Triangle when switching home or away and you'll get customise controls, scroll to the bottom to switch it to legacy defending.

Sparkys-Army said:
der bomber28 said:

Let's say you go into an exhibition match, press Y or Triangle when switching home or away and you'll get customise controls, scroll to the bottom to switch it to legacy defending.

Ah right, cheers for that fella, I'll give it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.