FIFA 12- Official Thread

So far i have lost once using City like this....

---Tevez---Aguero
Silva--------------Nasri
-----De Jong--Yaya
Clichy-Komp-Kolo-Richards
-----------Hart----------

I know he is there upfront but he is incredible on this game. Balo is awesome also but that argie front line is awesome.

Not massively feeling this game tbh....

it ain't shit, but just some detail that takes away the experience for me.

Like I started Manager Mode as Wimbledon, the stadium is half empty yet the crowd chanting makes it sound like it's a 80,000 seater stadium with a Champions League Final.

MM is still shit, will still be buying Footy Manager this year.

and WTF about playing Kolo in midfield over Yaya?
I mean how amateurish is that as an error.....

Why the f*ck is Kolo CM and not Yaya?! King of FIFA so far, first 2 games beat 2 of my mates, Aguero 5 goals. Easy boys.

So far i've only lost 5 times. Once to lag and the other 4 to Real Madrid. They just give the ball to Ronaldo, run, pass to Benzema for an open goal and repeat. Also, Pepe is extremely overpowered. He doesn't have that much pace and strength.

Seem to have mastered defending, but really struggling to score against some unrealistically good defences. Playing on Professional, and just don't seem to have any time on the ball compared to 11. Also every team I play against has a minimum of 60% possession, just really struggle to win the ball in midfield. Have a feeling that that's more to do with the 4-2-2-2 that City play in the game though. Anyone recommend a formation that works well?

Pride_In_Battle said:
Seem to have mastered defending, but really struggling to score against some unrealistically good defences. Playing on Professional, and just don't seem to have any time on the ball compared to 11. Also every team I play against has a minimum of 60% possession, just really struggle to win the ball in midfield. Have a feeling that that's more to do with the 4-2-2-2 that City play in the game though. Anyone recommend a formation that works well?

Tried and true 4-2-3-1. Only fast forwards. Make sure to see the run of the wide players when your CDM has the ball, they will always cut in. Use the CF to drag the CB out wide. Pass back to the middle, space will open up if you drag them wide. In the last game, the aerial through ball worked in 11, this game is about the basic through pass (just triangle).

Also, make sure you counter when you win the ball back.

still not got the hang of it yet because i am shit! can't keep the ball more than 6 passes,can't defend, and only scored two goals out of 5games!

also need to learn how to cross on counter attack.

MonsallBlue said:
Anyone get the City cover from Game?

Went straight onto my case. A rag actually picked the cover up for me when he picked up his pre order!!!!

whats the deal with these city covers? sent my sister to pick up my pre order in Game today and said to get me the city cover, apparently the girl behind the till didnt know what she was on about and didnt know there was a city cover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.