FIFA 12- Official Thread

Its quality. Not played much but so far its great. A few glitches with the impact engine but it doesnt get on my nerves at the impact engine improves the game massively and the glitches arnt every game. Everything has been improved so i would recomend getting it if people were in two minds whether too. Best footy game on the market.

Who's on Ultimate Team?

If you are, buy a striker called R. Djebbour. He's class. And Iaquinta, cheap and a good finisher.

skillman said:
Who's on Ultimate Team?

If you are, buy a striker called R. Djebbour. He's class. And Iaquinta, cheap and a good finisher.

Get ben arfa. 5 star skills, good shot fast feet and fast on thr ball. Also dzeko is quality as he is strong and a great shot.

What team you got?

Mines hart risse samba lescott zabba carbabe de jong diaby ben arfa dzeko aj

Got higuain in a pack last night sold him for 14k which will kick start my team

mancitydreamteam said:
skillman said:
Who's on Ultimate Team?

Get ben arfa. 5 star skills, good shot fast feet and fast on thr ball. Also dzeko is quality as he is strong and a great shot.

What team you got?

How do you guys get these amazing teams? Do you buy packs for real money or what? I only have this shitty bronze team with no chemistry.

AIQ88 said:
mancitydreamteam said:
skillman said:
Who's on Ultimate Team?

What team you got?

How do you guys get these amazing teams? Do you buy packs for real money or what? I only have this shitty bronze team with no chemistry.

Got players in my 2 free gold packs which i discarded then bought players who i wanted cheap. Just buy decent players for like 800 coins each build a 11 then play games and save up for the big players. If you have any gold players you dont want then either check out hpw much there selling for or discard them. As i say i got lucky with higuain In the pack try win the online tourney you get 5k for winning it and 5k could get you a decent team. I shoulf have either yaya or komps by tonight

No lounge mode!! I've got real fifa friends not online ones so that's a bit shit, no more fifa nights with a few mates and a few more beers. Oh and that tactical defending got fucked off straight away and switched back to legacy :)

Just started a career mode. Tevez sold to Inter for £28.8m, not too bad. Bought in Cerci and Jovetic both from Fiorentina. Opens up the option of playing Johnson and Cerci out wide in cup games, and another dimension to the team if they come off the bench. Jovetic is a replacement for Tevez. Can play as a second striker but can also lead the line too. Hoping he can play with all 3 of the other strikers with no problems. That'll be it for transfers and will just look to build the youth squad now and get some good youngsters coming through and then we'll see how we're looking in January but this squad should be fine for a good few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.