FIFA 12- Official Thread

alot more realistic now...

made a bid for Hazard, was accepted.

offered him £130,000 a week, currently on about £100,000 a week. 4 year deal with a 5% bonus.

couldn't agree with it! greedy bastard! lol

a bit of surprise transfers in my career, for instance Utd put Rooney in transfer list.. and arsenal bought him for 39m!

Well pissed off, ordered FIFA on Monday, and was told it had been dispatched less than an hour later.

It's Friday now and it still isn't in my PS3. Gonna have to converse with the missus all weekend now :(

On my manager mode:

Ins:

Lavezzi £29m
Subotic £22m
Sakho £17m
Ben Arfa £14m
Ballack £3.5m

Outs:

Tevez £39m
K.Toure £17m
Onuoha £4m

Kompany broke his arm and got injured for 2 months, still 5 weeks until he is back. :(

Haven't managed to get anything on ultimate team.fails to connect to ea servers after every single game so I don't get coins...it's shit.

Leicester fan in peace here....

But I was just wondering if you use certain tracks for entrance / goal celebration / win / loss at the Etihad? Been looking online for an answer but can't seem to find a definitive one so thought I'd ask those that are certain to know! Wanted to put them all on my FIFA 12 you see.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if I had to have a second team I guess it would be Man City for all the mutual connections! (Dickov, Mancini, Sven) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.