Sagna Kompany Vermaelen Clichy
Yaya
Valencia Mata
Silva
Dzeko Aguero

4-1-2-1-2
100% Chem
Mancini manager

Played Colchester in the league cup at home.

i put a full side out, as i had no game for 5 days after.

why just why did COLCHESTER, knock it about like Barca? got beat 1-0 and their back 4 were untouchable it seems..

i had 2 yards head start with Aguero chasing an chipped through ball 1 v1, somehow the last 3 yards the defender suddenly found powers to go from 15mph to 70mph and take the ball clean away from me?

sometimes the game is bollocks, certain areas of the game really need sorting out.

and i'm not being funny, the rags at OT.... i didn't get anything, i got tackled and the player tripped me and i went off balance, took the shot on stumbling. no advantage given or play pulled back for a free-kick. 5 minutes later SAME THING happens the other way round and the ref gives a free-kick!

Disappointed in this, I hate going city in career mode because its far too easy so I went QPR.
My first season I won the league and FA cup on legendary difficulty.. far too easy.
I'm only playing online now.

20sbc07 said:
Disappointed in this, I hate going city in career mode because its far too easy so I went QPR.
My first season I won the league and FA cup on legendary difficulty.. far too easy.
I'm only playing online now.
That's why career mode is crap, it's far to easy. Online is much better!

Josh Blue said:
Petchy said:
Leicester fan in peace here....

But I was just wondering if you use certain tracks for entrance / goal celebration / win / loss at the Etihad? Been looking online for an answer but can't seem to find a definitive one so thought I'd ask those that are certain to know! Wanted to put them all on my FIFA 12 you see.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if I had to have a second team I guess it would be Man City for all the mutual connections! (Dickov, Mancini, Sven) :)

Your team is full of ex City thats why I wish you well. (Gelson,Kasper,Mills,M.Johnson,Vassell,Sven and did you have Michael Ball for abit?).

kasper can fuck off and die for all I care, rag bastard.

Struggling to get into the online be a pro as much as i did last season. I will still give it a go just my pro doesnt seem to getting much better, all you needed to do last season was complete all the arena acomplishments and then play games and you just boosted up but this year nope.

I love online to bits but the one thing that grates me is, im always City and no matter what i always get Real Madrid (in there red kit) and they pass it to the slimy grease ball with his fucking lime green boots and when lescott is charging him down its like a fucking turtle chasing a greyhound.

Not even bothered with career mode yet, may give that a swing today aswell as playing pro ranked matches, all in all i do love the game but there are some big time flaws, and i dont like how your players exagerate the falling over when they have been tackled lmfao!

Freestyler said:
and i'm not being funny, the rags at OT.... i didn't get anything, i got tackled and the player tripped me and i went off balance, took the shot on stumbling. no advantage given or play pulled back for a free-kick. 5 minutes later SAME THING happens the other way round and the ref gives a free-kick!

...and you're saying it's not realistic!

Yeah, it's impossible to win at OT.

Kolarov, squares it to Aguero, passes it across goal for Jovetic to shoot into an open goal...

Who then, inexplicable, and not by my own doing, decides to "chip" the keeper, and the ball goes straight to a recovering de Gea.

Shite.

*Cough*

I am sorry but if you cant beat the rags on this game with the shite defence they have there is something wrong.

Through balls and one touch passing around the two barges at CB is easy as pie.

Johnson and Silva easily tear Smalling and Evra apart also.

Wooney and Hernandez have been massively pumped up on this game so you just set Komps and Kolo to man mark. With NDJ dropping back to pick up the pieces.

I have really taken to Fifa 12 this year, last year i got murdered nearly every game. Seems it is the other way round for people this year.

anyway add my GT for a game and i can see if its just me playing rubbish people lol

GT= decmancity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.