FIFA 12- Official Thread

Just started playing this Ultimate team, i just dont get it.

I got a free starter pack so i played some games and built up 3,500 coins. Now my players are all out of contract and i don't know what to do.

If i waste all my coins buying contracts how am I supposed to buy better players and build a team.

This is so frustating! Any help would be great guys.

Petchy said:
Leicester fan in peace here....

But I was just wondering if you use certain tracks for entrance / goal celebration / win / loss at the Etihad? Been looking online for an answer but can't seem to find a definitive one so thought I'd ask those that are certain to know! Wanted to put them all on my FIFA 12 you see.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if I had to have a second team I guess it would be Man City for all the mutual connections! (Dickov, Mancini, Sven) :)

Entrance - Right here, right now.
Goal celebration - we're not that sad
End of match (win or lose) - the boys in blue.

hth.

blueboyforever said:

I got a free starter pack so i played some games and built up 3,500 coins. Now my players are all out of contract and i don't know what to do.

If i waste all my coins buying contracts how am I supposed to buy better players and build a team.

What I do is get a pretty average gold team but with a high chemistry. You'll be suprised what teams you can beat due to having better chemistry. You then need to balance it out between buying contracts, resting players to keep fitness up and finding cheap deals in auctions that would fit into your team. Once you've done that for about 2 weeks you can start to afford packs. DO NOT buy the 5k gold packs. They are wank. Save up to get the 7500 gold packs. Then hopefully you can start to bring in star players.

blueboyforever said:

I know someone else has gave some advice but since day one of ultimate team has came out i've tryed many different methods. Contracts has always been a woman. Go to the auction and do the 'buy it now' at like 250-300 max and search for gold players in your formation. Scroll using the analog and you can see how many contracts they have left, the standard player has 7 so buy some gold players for 250 each.

You could also pick up some contracts for 250 BIN (buy it now), contracts are very cheap this year due to the amount of packs being bought. Also try buying bronze packs for cheap as they usually have about 3 contracts in them.

Offline tournaments can be used for some extra coins too.

Hope thats helped.

Petchy said:
Leicester fan in peace here....

But I was just wondering if you use certain tracks for entrance / goal celebration / win / loss at the Etihad? Been looking online for an answer but can't seem to find a definitive one so thought I'd ask those that are certain to know! Wanted to put them all on my FIFA 12 you see.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if I had to have a second team I guess it would be Man City for all the mutual connections! (Dickov, Mancini, Sven) :)

Your team is full of ex City thats why I wish you well. (Gelson,Kasper,Mills,M.Johnson,Vassell,Sven and did you have Michael Ball for abit?).

is it possibly to choose your commentators in career mode? i want to have tyldsley as my commentator for the European and cup games.

Played the rags at the swamp in career mode
What a fucking joke!! They won every ball,every tackle and de gay turned into superman saving every shot i took
But this is the best, Young PUSHED Richards off the ball(like that could happen in real life) no foul was given he went clean though, hit the post and the ball fell to Kompany, That fat **** slid in on him and took him out,again no foul was given and he scored
Got beat 0-2
Had to turn it off after that as i was fuming

mmadave1 said:
is it possibly to choose your commentators in career mode? i want to have tyldsley as my commentator for the European and cup games.

Just why?

mmadave1 said:
Yeah I have Keith Lemon.

& DATS A BANG TIDY GOAL!

They're passing about like it's a hot POTATO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.