FIFA 12- Official Thread

People saying that legendary is easy must of had the sliders edited to give yourselfs a advantage or the other team a disadvantage.

You could argue that you're like jesus at fifa but i find that very unlikely to believe.

Just played a complete dickhead on ps3. He was Milan and took a lucky lead then decided to pass the ball between his keeper and defenders for the entire game. Got one back eventually, then he managed to nab another and did the same thing. Made it it funny when I equalised in the last minute though. Dickhead

Well I am utterly hopeless at Ultimate Team.
Getting thrashed out of sight every game no matter who I have in my side.
Players just give the ball away, can't find a teammate, shooting is crap, defenders out of position.
Is it meant to be this frustrating cos I'm ready for binning it.

Can't see how you are meant to get any better because as you improve the quality of players in your side so the level of opposition improves and so the thrashing continue.

interpol said:
Players just give the ball away, can't find a teammate, shooting is crap, defenders out of position.

Can't see how you are meant to get any better because as you improve the quality of players in your side so the level of opposition improves and so the thrashing continue.

whats your team chemistry? thats pretty important for player positioning, defending etc, and play offline cups for coins, easier and you'll end up with more to spend on players and a few trophies

Sloppyjoshua said:
interpol said:

whats your team chemistry? thats pretty important for player positioning, defending etc, and play offline cups for coins, easier and you'll end up with more to spend on players and a few trophies

Chemistry is about 37 (was up to about 49 but a run of 6 consecutive defeats saw to that!)....but how do you improve chemistry? Presumably with a few wins....but I can't seem to get a win!
Will take the advice about playing offline......doing my head in getting trounced by these tw#ts that have to all the replays and like dancing round my defenders taking the p#ss.

Freestyler said:
Played Colchester in the league cup at home.

i put a full side out, as i had no game for 5 days after.

why just why did COLCHESTER, knock it about like Barca? got beat 1-0 and their back 4 were untouchable it seems..

i had 2 yards head start with Aguero chasing an chipped through ball 1 v1, somehow the last 3 yards the defender suddenly found powers to go from 15mph to 70mph and take the ball clean away from me?

sometimes the game is bollocks, certain areas of the game really need sorting out.

and i'm not being funny, the rags at OT.... i didn't get anything, i got tackled and the player tripped me and i went off balance, took the shot on stumbling. no advantage given or play pulled back for a free-kick. 5 minutes later SAME THING happens the other way round and the ref gives a free-kick!

I find the refs in this fifa, to be one of the most annoying aspects of the game. I had the same when I played at the swamp, got nothing and they got everything. One of the best though, was camel gob passing it back to de gay who then picked it up and guess what nothing just kicked it out wtf. it turned out o.k though, scored a fergie time winner to nick it. ;0)

Hi all

This is the first edition of fifa i have purchased in 10 years (been a pro evo man up til now).

Its great that you can have the pl, fa cup and lg cup. I see that you can play them all individually, but can you play it so that they all combine over a season? Do you see what i mean?

I think its very poor if you cant, and the game did not come with instructions.

Please help.

Cheers

Cityisland said:
Hi all

This is the first edition of fifa i have purchased in 10 years (been a pro evo man up til now).

Its great that you can have the pl, fa cup and lg cup. I see that you can play them all individually, but can you play it so that they all combine over a season? Do you see what i mean?

I think its very poor if you cant, and the game did not come with instructions.

Please help.

Cheers

Instructions are in the menu screen of the game itself. Also, why would you want to only play the FA Cup and not the League? Thats not very realistic nor fun. The point is to have to rotate and think like a manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.