FIFA 12- Official Thread

Sparkys-Army said:
People saying that legendary is easy must of had the sliders edited to give yourselfs a advantage or the other team a disadvantage.

You could argue that you're like jesus at fifa but i find that very unlikely to believe.

Not at all, I'm the sad bastard thats spent far too many hours playing fifa over the years and dont find it a challenge on any difficulty now.

Because of the way the defenders are in Fifa12 its extremely simple to just walk the ball into the box even on legendary.

Sparkys-Army said:
People saying that legendary is easy must of had the sliders edited to give yourselfs a advantage or the other team a disadvantage.

You could argue that you're like jesus at fifa but i find that very unlikely to believe.

I play on legendary, always have done.

never found it easy, but never struggled.

on Fifa12 i struggle a bit on legendary now, it's really gone up a notch.

Freestyler said:
Sparkys-Army said:

I play on legendary, always have done.

never found it easy, but never struggled.

on Fifa12 i struggle a bit on legendary now, it's really gone up a notch.

Thats what i mean, i class myself as a decent fifa player but legendary certainly provides a challenge. Just can't see people finding it piss easy without making the slider changes myself.

alky313 said:
Cityisland said:
Hi all

This is the first edition of fifa i have purchased in 10 years (been a pro evo man up til now).

Its great that you can have the pl, fa cup and lg cup. I see that you can play them all individually, but can you play it so that they all combine over a season? Do you see what i mean?

I think its very poor if you cant, and the game did not come with instructions.

Please help.

Cheers

Instructions are in the menu screen of the game itself. Also, why would you want to only play the FA Cup and not the League? Thats not very realistic nor fun. The point is to have to rotate and think like a manager.

Thats why i want to do it. I have done the league mode and no players get tired. were you to have to think of these tournaments then they would get tired and thats actually how the season pans out, so surely this is more realistic.

As i said, i am used to pro evo and don't see why they would not incorporate all competitions into one season.

Im usually a PES person, bought FIFA this year and it is so frustrating.

You have 70% possesion 10 shots on target and they have 1 and you lose 1-0

Cityisland said:
alky313 said:
Cityisland said:
Hi all

This is the first edition of fifa i have purchased in 10 years (been a pro evo man up til now).

Its great that you can have the pl, fa cup and lg cup. I see that you can play them all individually, but can you play it so that they all combine over a season? Do you see what i mean?

I think its very poor if you cant, and the game did not come with instructions.

Please help.

Cheers

Instructions are in the menu screen of the game itself. Also, why would you want to only play the FA Cup and not the League? Thats not very realistic nor fun. The point is to have to rotate and think like a manager.

Thats why i want to do it. I have done the league mode and no players get tired. were you to have to think of these tournaments then they would get tired and thats actually how the season pans out, so surely this is more realistic.

As i said, i am used to pro evo and don't see why they would not incorporate all competitions into one season.

career mode................................................all comps for as long as you stay in em

jacko8684 said:
Cityisland said:
alky313 said:

career mode................................................all comps for as long as you stay in em

Thats the response i was looking for. Cheers Blue.

Cityisland said:
jacko8684 said:
Cityisland said:

Thats the response i was looking for. Cheers Blue.
but you will have to be a player manager or manager to sort formations,transfers etc.

Won the FA cup and finished 6th in my first season after being top at Christmas!

Got rid of Lescott to Barca, Bridge to QPR and Kolo to Valencia. Couple of reserves like Cunningham i've sold too. And also got a lot out on loan.

I've bought Pique to put into my back 4, and also bought Boateng back as a back CB as he is young and decent. Loaned out Savic and Sorenson who I bought from Juve.

After a fairly disappointing season, I've reverted to a standard 4-42, and bought Hazard and Wilshire. I like buying young players to biuld for the future.

So my team is currently;

Hart

Micah
Vinny
Pique
Clichy

Hazard/Nasri
Yaya
Wiltshire
Dave

Sergio
Balotelli/Dzeko

Got rid of Tevez to AC Milan for £35mil. Real wanted Dave for £53mil which i rejected. Then Inter came in with £29mil! Cheeky fuckers.

BuckersMCFC said:
Won the FA cup and finished 6th in my first season after being top at Christmas!

Got rid of Lescott to Barca, Bridge to QPR and Kolo to Valencia. Couple of reserves like Cunningham i've sold too. And also got a lot out on loan.

I've bought Pique to put into my back 4, and also bought Boateng back as a back CB as he is young and decent. Loaned out Savic and Sorenson who I bought from Juve.

After a fairly disappointing season, I've reverted to a standard 4-42, and bought Hazard and Wilshire. I like buying young players to biuld for the future.

So my team is currently;

Hart

Micah
Vinny
Pique
Clichy

Hazard/Nasri
Yaya
Wiltshire
Dave

Sergio
Balotelli/Dzeko

Got rid of Tevez to AC Milan for £35mil. Real wanted Dave for £53mil which i rejected. Then Inter came in with £29mil! Cheeky fuckers.

cheeky fcukers!
on mine tevez to inter for 26mil, just to get rid of the little terd

and is this Dave any good? seems i have missed a trick ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.