FIFA 12- Official Thread

somebody needs to tell EA sports that it rains in manchester some times (well a lot of the time).

great game but a little disappointing there are not more options for the Etihad.

ban-mcfc said:
somebody needs to tell EA sports that it rains in manchester some times (well a lot of the time).

great game but a little disappointing there are not more options for the Etihad.
The weather is something that needs to be worked on in the future.

Codemasters have shown what can be done with the F1 game and dynamic weather. This would be brilliant in FIFA if at random points in the match it just started raining or the sun came out. They could put it into manager mode and then as you go through the different seasons the weather changes. Then winter night games would be dark and summer ones would start off dusk before going dark, that's my dream for FIFA in the future! :P

Mine arrived yesterday, played a couple of matches, definitely like it.

For some reason, the City team had Kolo Toure instead of Yaya in CM - not sure if others have had this. This is on the PS3 by the way and I installed the 1.01 update as it requested on my first play. Have edited it now so all good!

MonsallBlue said:
Anyone get the City cover from Game?

Went straight onto my case. A rag actually picked the cover up for me when he picked up his pre order!!!!

I've got the City cover, but I got it from HMV. :)

lee-mcfc said:
finally at home ready to play it now

i suggest taking a big cold bottle of juice into the room you play in,turn ur fone off, log out of here because u wont want to move once u get going.. or is that just me?
ive been interrupted by DFS delivering my couch, the couch that i wont take full advantage of because my ps3 is upstairs....
Anyone else been promoted online yet?

jacko8684 said:
lee-mcfc said:
finally at home ready to play it now

i suggest taking a big cold bottle of juice into the room you play in,turn ur fone off, log out of here because u wont want to move once u get going.. or is that just me?
ive been interrupted by DFS delivering my couch, the couch that i wont take full advantage of because my ps3 is upstairs....
Anyone else been promoted online yet?
haha i've already told my gf not to talk to me for a bit so she's gone bed in a mard ! cold beer,spliff,fifa = heaven

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.