Fifa 13

sjk2008 said:
Akai said:
season 5, division 5 !

took some time, but half the road to 1 :)

What's your record mate. Not really had much chance to bully it but in Div 6 I think and my record is something like 17-3-3

33-16-9

div 3 now

I really rate the gameplay, but I think EA have ruined FIFA for me. I've got it for the xbox 360 but don't play on xbox live. Nearly every element of the game is made for online. The EA store is only available if you log in to xbox live, so I can't buy any of the classic kits etc. The season mode is also only available to xbox live.

The most annoying thing is that on my career mode it won't save anything I do, no matter how many times I press save, or even if I rename the career, nothing works. Every time I leave a session I lose everything I've done!

Is anyone else having the same problems, or am I the only one not on xbox live these days?!

the more i play the game, the more i think its worse off compared to fifa 12. what i really pissing me off though, is every time i want to play as city on seasons, its against real madrid, must have played that game about 30 times now

quiet_riot said:
Freestyler said:
quiet_riot said:
I play on legendary, but with some slider adjustment to make it so the CPU doesn't have that 'cheating' feeling.

If the end of game stats say both sides have between 70-85% passing success, I take that as a sign it's pretty even.

what do you adjust to stop the computer cheating? i've noticed it favours itself with ridiculous bursts of pace and impossible passes.

I put sprint speed and acceleration down to 45 for both user and CPU, this slows the game down totally, it's heavier, people feel like they're running, not ice skating.
Pass speed goes down slightly, shot speed up slightly.

The biggest difference is in pass and shot error, it goes up to 55 for user, but 65+ for CPU, this makes them a bit more 'human'

As I say, if you play with it, look at the stats at the end and see how it's going, you can adjust it to suit.

cheers, will give it a whirl.

I'm having a good day on fifa 13 today, it's a rough relationship and even threatened to trade it in for PES yesterday.

Today, I have enjoyed a game on career as Southampton by winning a penalty shooutout against Bristol Rovers. Hooray.

I've came and conquered on clubs playing as a GK, we played about 6 games, won 3, drew 2 and lost 1 and that was in division 2.

And won about 5 games out of 5 on UT.

Where did i leave my life at?<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 am --<br /><br />I'm having a good day on fifa 13 today, it's a rough relationship and even threatened to trade it in for PES yesterday.

Today, I have enjoyed a game on career as Southampton by winning a penalty shooutout against Bristol Rovers. Hooray.

I've came and conquered on clubs playing as a GK, we played about 6 games, won 3, drew 2 and lost 1 and that was in division 2.

And won about 5 games out of 5 on UT.

Where did i leave my life at?

hate this game. the ai of the defenders on your team that the computer are controlling is ( and you can quote me on this) a bag of shite. got my initial setting to defensive so my back four sit a bit deeper not to get caught in behind yet when a defensive midfielder makes a tackle, doesnt even have to win the ball, they push up. bag of shite

mcfc_brazil said:
Kun Aguero said:
Does anybody's carrer mode keep crashing on the sexbox?
Yeah same here, it's pissing me off big time now, can't even play games
If you have downloaded your game face, delete it from your hard drive, it messes with career mode for some reason. Well for me on PC that was the problem, heard its all version though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.