Fifa 13

dref619 said:
hate this game. the ai of the defenders on your team that the computer are controlling is ( and you can quote me on this) a bag of shite. got my initial setting to defensive so my back four sit a bit deeper not to get caught in behind yet when a defensive midfielder makes a tackle, doesnt even have to win the ball, they push up. bag of shite

My attackers make shit runs all the time whereas the computers attackers make defence splitting runs every time they attack. I play on World Class and every game seems to be me getting 2/3 shots max and them getting 10-15 shots.

I've turned off that shit first touch bollocks. It was a good idea but it's been executed terribly. You have to create 20 chances per game to score a single goal because as soon as you pass it to the striker his boots fill with concrete and the ball bounces off him miles away. Not in the history of football has a team ever miscontrolled the ball so much so why do Fifa think every striker has the touch of a rapist it's infuriating.

Also they still haven't fixed that be a pro bug where your score just decreases randomly when you play away matches. Add the game crashing, invisible ball and slow menu speed this is a pretty poor effort.

this game is garbage .. have to dl the latest squad update every game ..

Haven't got this game yet and judging off the reviews I think I'll stick with 12.

TFC said:
Just ordered this, but judging by some of the reviews I shouldnt have!

nar its a good game, better than 12 in many respects. Fifas always going to be infuriating as fuck, but fifa 13 seems like its intent on fucking you off at times

RandomJ said:
I've turned off that shit first touch bollocks. It was a good idea but it's been executed terribly. You have to create 20 chances per game to score a single goal because as soon as you pass it to the striker his boots fill with concrete and the ball bounces off him miles away. Not in the history of football has a team ever miscontrolled the ball so much so why do Fifa think every striker has the touch of a rapist it's infuriating.

Also they still haven't fixed that be a pro bug where your score just decreases randomly when you play away matches. Add the game crashing, invisible ball and slow menu speed this is a pretty poor effort.

First touch is only frustrating if you allow it to be.

I play a short, quick passing style and make sure I use LT & LB to control the ball and keep it close.

Just printed the city cover, from the link on the OS, but it's far too small.

Anybody know where I can download any other City cover or how to make the other one bigger?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.