Fifa 13

AlwaysTheKop said:
mcfc_brazil said:
Kun Aguero said:
Does anybody's carrer mode keep crashing on the sexbox?
Yeah same here, it's pissing me off big time now, can't even play games
If you have downloaded your game face, delete it from your hard drive, it messes with career mode for some reason. Well for me on PC that was the problem, heard its all version though.
Not got a gameface mate, got told by someone when you enter career mode don't change or edit the name when you save it i.e 'Manager mode progress 1' etc just leave it as it is. Tried it and it seems to be working so far, if it helps

ForzaMancini said:
RMancini said:
So far so good, the handicap on Ultimate Team is terrible though.

What handicap? Quit your bitching man and just play the game.
That sounds like something someone who favours from the handicap would say..

Niall2407 said:
dref619 said:
hate this game. the ai of the defenders on your team that the computer are controlling is ( and you can quote me on this) a bag of shite. got my initial setting to defensive so my back four sit a bit deeper not to get caught in behind yet when a defensive midfielder makes a tackle, doesnt even have to win the ball, they push up. bag of shite

My attackers make shit runs all the time whereas the computers attackers make defence splitting runs every time they attack. I play on World Class and every game seems to be me getting 2/3 shots max and them getting 10-15 shots.

Go down to professional.

Found Nasri in a gold pack today, managed to get 62,000 coins for him :)

dBU3a.png

Enjoying it now, first touch error forces you to make safe passes, and you can't charge around like an idiot (My slider is set to 65 for user and 70 for CPU)

Shreeves and McNally piss me off though, constantly telling me scores, and Shreeves is always wrong about injuries.

"A nasty one that, they're going to take him off" - he stays on and scores.
"Ouch, a bad knock, but he's tough, he'll stay on" - after he's already been subbed.

My friends at RELOADED (ok i only know 2 members) decided that they will release the game as an internal which means they followed lesser rules for the crack and in order to avoid getting nuked they labeled it "INTERNAL".

They used skidrows lesser method of using a loader, no real difference besides load times.

To those of you not involved in the scene or dunno how it works basically the game is out on pc and works fine :)

pudge said:
Just printed the city cover, from the link on the OS, but it's far too small.

Anybody know where I can download any other City cover or how to make the other one bigger?

Go on print properties and make sure actual size is selected on the print size

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.