Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

erocsevil said:
markbmcfc said:
No offence Lewis but you wont get in Superbia in Proelio. Your pro just wont be good enough, despite your personal skill.

Plus, as a co-manager of Superbia in Proelio, we have enough players currently :)

That was the point i was trying to make without sounding like a prick :D

PMSL.

markbmcfc said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
Haha no worries mate! I didnt take it offensive or it didnt sound like you was having a go anyway. I will see what happens at christmas about what team i join. If the bluemoon one is full mate then yours is the next one i will be heading to!

No offence Lewis but you wont get in Superbia in Proelio. Your pro just wont be good enough, despite your personal skill.

Plus, as a co-manager of Superbia in Proelio, we have enough players currently :)

Haha, No worries mate. I will just concentrate on getting my pro to a good enough level first and see what happens from there.

DannyBoy2890 said:
me and drummer are in the dressing room.

We're online now if you wanna arrange a game. Sent an invite but maybe not enough of you on. Just starteing another but could play later on if u want

I also wonder if Lewis will have time to play FIFA, given his time spent trying to get into that girl's knick knacks.

quiet_riot said:
I also wonder if Lewis will have time to play FIFA, given his time spent trying to get into that girl's knick knacks.

He's 15...he'll probably do a Jim/Nadia situation in American Pie and be on Fifa 30 seconds later :)

Had a brilliant game before I left for work.
Made the mistake in scoring 4 goals which made me want to carry on ! :(
I'll be on at 10:15!

Ero make a new thread for your team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.