Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

I do hope this isn't going to turn into another slanging match.........

we're lovers not fighters fella's...............

For what it's worth i thought we all played superbly last night. How hard was that game against those that are number 1 in the world! They were superb. Now you might sack me for saying this but they must be complete no lifers the amount of time they must put in!

Remember i love you all and that i am ditching babecast and doing things like printing off accomplishment lists and ticking them off as i go along just so as that i can be part of this rollercoaster!

As Ronan Keating said 'life's a rollercoaster and baby you just gotta ride it'

Maybe see you all later and i hope we don't sign someone else - we're all hot!!!!!

markbmcfc said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
If it means that much to you, then do it.

Was only one game. Not like were going to do it everytime we split.

Wooo how about that for an unnecessarily snotty reply :)

My point is, if you being any isnt a long term option, we need someone that can be. I imagine we will split into two rooms most nights we're playing.

Seems daft us having 10 regular players and only one that can play any, we'll have this problem quite frequently.
Shhhh, not having the best of days! so got a bit of a short temperment.

I'm more then happy to play any when we split, just last night, connection has never been so bad, getting signed out every 2 minutes, and when I did sign in, was constantly getting botted from the start.

But if you want to find another any, me, pie, paul, kiam and whoever else wants to join, can operate one room, and you can sort the other team out.

Can't believe all this moaning when we played so well last night, the truth is we tried to connect to Ero about 5 times without success and it was getting a bit silly. Also it is not a sensible Idea as 8/9 players is too many and it would have been unfair on the ANY player.

Would it really have been that difficult for one of you forwards to play as ANY for ONE game and then just message one of us to say 'lets sort the teams out' and the matter would have been resolved. We just split into room two and it just so happened we had Me, Pie, Jay and Paul, as far as we knew all the players who stayed in room 1 were up for playing Ero's team so thats why we played on.

Stop the bullshit, Ero must be laughing his socks off at our team as we are turning into a joke with the constant attacks on each other.

Totally agree Kiam mate.

It does get a little tetchy at times when there are a few of us on.

I like to think it's because we are all big name players and need treated with kid gloves!

I wonder who will be first to join the Ero revolution!

I reckon if you guys go into room 2 again and play a game then fireworks will follow!

I just want to play a game - don't care who i'm in a room with (ooh er missus) - i'd happily have a go at any.......couldn't really give a t0ss!

Keep the love fella's and remember ero=zero

kiam06 said:
Can't believe all this moaning when we played so well last night, the truth is we tried to connect to Ero about 5 times without success and it was getting a bit silly. Also it is not a sensible Idea as 8/9 players is too many and it would have been unfair on the ANY player.

Would it really have been that difficult for one of you forwards to play as ANY for ONE game and then just message one of us to say 'lets sort the teams out' and the matter would have been resolved. We just split into room two and it just so happened we had Me, Pie, Jay and Paul, as far as we knew all the players who stayed in room 1 were up for playing Ero's team so thats why we played on.

Stop the bullshit, Ero must be laughing his socks off at our team as we are turning into a joke with the constant attacks on each other.

Thats an understatement! I don't see why playing Any as only 2 players should make a difference? Everyone else is only playing 1 player, so why be so greedy? Is it all about scoring the goals in your team, as i'm more delighted when i set a goal up than when i score one. Its all about teamwork, so that if the 'ANY' is complaining he's only gonna be 2 players, get over it.
And pie, before you start, you were more than happy to comment on our team last night, 'i'm presumming it starts with E and ends with L' , so i thought i'd respond back. Have fun with your amazing togetherness!

Haha, ero! You're telling me you'd love to just play CB and LB? Yeah right. If you've seen the amount of assists Pie has then I'm sure you'll revise you're comment next time.

erocsevil said:
kiam06 said:

Thats an understatement! I don't see why playing Any as only 2 players should make a difference? Everyone else is only playing 1 player, so why be so greedy? Is it all about scoring the goals in your team, as i'm more delighted when i set a goal up than when i score one. Its all about teamwork, so that if the 'ANY' is complaining he's only gonna be 2 players, get over it.
And pie, before you start, you were more than happy to comment on our team last night, 'i'm presumming it starts with E and ends with L' , so i thought i'd respond back. Have fun with your amazing togetherness!

Come on Ero behave mate.

Jay-Mcfc said:
Haha, ero! You're telling me you'd love to just play CB and LB? Yeah right. If you've seen the amount of assists Pie has then I'm sure you'll revise you're comment next time.

Did you not have a player for a period only played at CB. It happens. God forbid he ever played professional football.

'Gaffer, where am i playing'
'Centre back'
'CENETRE BACK? Fuck it, i'll go play in another room'

I'v seen how many assists he has. I check it often to see how you guys are getting on. The way your putting it across is that its a 1 man sport, and fuck the team. If thats the case, why not play CM or ST and fuck everyone else!

Can't have it both ways!

erocsevil said:
Jay-Mcfc said:

Did you not have a player for a period only played at CB. It happens. God forbid he ever played professional football.

'Gaffer, where am i playing'
'Centre back'
'CENETRE BACK? Fuck it, i'll go play in another room'

I'v seen how many assists he has. I check it often to see how you guys are getting on. The way your putting it across is that its a 1 man sport, and fuck the team. If thats the case, why not play CM or ST and fuck everyone else!

Can't have it both ways!
Jesus, you're starting to sound bitter now.

Don't know about you, but i've played in any where your just the back four, it gets fucking tedious, and obviously you wouldn't know. He has every right to moan about that; 'cus I would and I have.

If we didn't play as a team, I don't think we would be where we are at the minute, so that's a bit of a dumb comment to make. Tells us a lot has changed since you got booted from the team ey ero?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.