Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

So, it was all arranged. Our team would play your team. We waited 10 mins for you to finish your game. When sending an invite, i recieve a message saying that 4 of you, Kiam, Jay, Pie and Paul and chickened out, and didn't want to play as there were 8 of you. That to me seems a petit excuse as i'd be delighted if we had 8 in our team.

The fact that you bottled out of it gave me more satisfaction than beating you would have, as it shows your not as confident in your ability as you should be.

Like i said to Ash, that gives us the advantage in the mind games......K-CHING!!!

Lost quite a few tonight, Il never understand some people... they play in the same position all the time even when they know their shit at it. They give more passes to the opposition and they can only score in an open net. I don't even need to bother naming and shaming them....

Its like Gary Neville putting on a blue shirt and just screwing everything up on purpose

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Lost quite a few tonight, Il never understand some people... they play in the same position all the time even when they know their shit at it. They give more passes to the opposition and they can only score in an open net. I don't even need to bother naming and shaming them....

Its like Gary Neville putting on a blue shirt and just screwing everything up on purpose

Hmm, don't wanna sound mean, but sometimes they can't even score in an open net!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

I presume the name of the person starts with an E and ends with L?

Goaters said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

I presume the name of the person starts with an E and ends with L?

NO. HA Lol

I got disconnected mid game last night and then couldnt get back on.

Probably just as well as both any's went on one team, pretty dumb.

Until then, we had a pretty good night.

ADVERTISEMENT........
bluemoon rejects require able minded players to fill big voids in wide areas and maybe a CB who likes defending!!! (FAT CHANCE THERE!!! but i thought id put it out there!!!)
And we need to not be afraid to pass the ball backwards to keep possession, if you work the ball quickly and precisely on tis game, the spaces open up and chances are created....

ps.... WHAT HAPPENED TO PLAYING THE "1ST TEAM"??? we waited and waited....waited some more.... then thought fuck it, and played someone else and won comfortably........

THE REJECTS REQUIRE AT LEAST2 MORE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markbmcfc said:
I got disconnected mid game last night and then couldnt get back on.

Probably just as well as both any's went on one team, pretty dumb.

Until then, we had a pretty good night.

Mark for pretty much all of last night Jay kept on getting dc as the match started, it would have been more dumb to play eros team with nobody controlling any once Jay lost his connection. Also I play the game to enjoy it, with 9 people on I would be controlling a couple of defenders which is mind numbingly boring. So me going to the other dressing room and Kiam, Paul and Jay following I thought was fine.

I am sure other people can play any, also with regards to bluemoon rejects saying we bottled it, it was only after about 10 attempts at connecting to your team that I and a few others decided we couldn't be arsed waiting to play you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.