Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

If I respected you in the slightest Ero I would be cut up at you calling me greedy, thankfully that isn't the case so I'm as happy as larry.

I do have trouble remembering you being a team player and going cb but clearly I have forgotten those instances.

Anyway let's just leave each others teams seperate but thanks for your input.

Jesus, you're starting to sound bitter now.

Don't know about you, but i've played in any where your just the back four, it gets fucking tedious, and obviously you wouldn't know. He has every right to moan about that; 'cus I would and I have.

If we didn't play as a team, I don't think we would be where we are at the minute, so that's a bit of a dumb comment to make. Tells us a lot has changed since you got booted from the team ey ero?

Play as a team? Its a garuntee you'll come on moaning every other night about someone taking shots all the time, or not wanting to play any, or DCM not tracking back. I just look forward to the next team arguement.

Don't know about you, but i've played in any where your just the back four, it gets fucking tedious, and obviously you wouldn't know.

Kind of contradict yourself a bit there as well don't ya. 1st you don't know, but then your telling me you do know. Make up your mind.

He has every right to moan about that; 'cus I would and I have

Whats the point about keep moaning about it? either do something about it or don't moan. 'cus i have' - Well, i know you have, its all you ever seem to do!

As for when i got booted, your still going on about it so glad i'v made an affect on you. That'll send me to bed with a smile on my face.

Cheer up though, tomorrow is nearly here so you can have another moan soon enough.

It gives me even more satisfaction knowing that you'll be discussing me in your dressing room tonight, telling them not to argue on here due to the satisfaction i'm getting out of it!

Goaters said:
If I respected you in the slightest Ero I would be cut up at you calling me greedy, thankfully that isn't the case so I'm as happy as larry.

I do have trouble remembering you being a team player and going cb but clearly I have forgotten those instances.

Anyway let's just leave each others teams sperate but thanks for your input.

If you respected me then you'd be a bit sad, as you don't know me but through a username on the computer. Not a CB, but i'd play Forward or Midfield, or even ANY until people took offense to that. I never moaned about where i played though, which is what your doing. I'd love to keep our teams seperate, but i'm having too much funny laughing at your teams dilemna so i'd rather not. Its like watching the fall and fall of Hull last season in the premeirship. You started of liking them, but then they just got on your nerves and wanted them to go down. :D:D:D

Divide and conquer tactics from Ero, Ive seen it all now.

10nfjtt.jpg

Well ero that's just a bit sad, as personally I hope your team does well as the people seem to be okay. I like the Hull analogy but the difference is we are in the top 15 of the UK so are doing pretty well. We sometimes argue but it is just as we are competitive so like to do well.

Play as a team? Its a garuntee you'll come on moaning every other night about someone taking shots all the time, or not wanting to play any, or DCM not tracking back. I just look forward to the next team arguement.
First of, this is the first time someone has moaned about being ANY, so you can tick that off you're list. Think it's once we moaned about players not tracking back, and we resolved that. Oh and how about concentrating on your own team? Instead of commenting on ours ALL the effin' time. I'm sure you're still cut up inside about us booting you. Bless

Whats the point about keep moaning about it? either do something about it or don't moan. 'cus i have' - Well, i know you have, its all you ever seem to do!
I rarely moan on here, as a matter of fact I think this is my first time, and it's because of you calling us bottlers when we invited you about 5 fecking times.

Kind of contradict yourself a bit there as well don't ya. 1st you don't know, but then your telling me you do know. Make up your mind.
Pretty sad that you have to pick up on a petty mistake, rather then actually commenting about it. So it's quite obvious now that you haven't shared the same shite experience as me and pie.

It gives me even more satisfaction knowing that you'll be discussing me in your dressing room tonight, telling them not to argue on here due to the satisfaction i'm getting out of it!
Wow, you actually think so highly of yourself to think that then. You don't get a mention in our dressing room babey, sorry to spoil you're fun. But it's embarressing for all of us when someone moans.

Anyway, look where we are without you. You caused more arguements everynight when you was in the team. You moaned at Kiam about not tracking back when we conceeded, when his pad run out of battery!

Woaahh hang on, not sure if the way im typing is the reason but im certainly not having a go at Jay, im merely asking the question. I interpreted him as him playing as any wasnt an option due to his connection, so all im saying is IF thats the case, we need another one. Its not rocket science, im not having a go at anyone. I dont even think im out of place asking the question since i was made co-manager without asking for it!

If he still wants to play any, then thats all I wanted to know. Dont have a problem with that, as ive mentioned, him and Pie are awesome at it.

Ero - dont mean to be a tit here but, cant you start your own thread for your team? This has been our thread for 70 pages, dont want you turning it into a slanging match.

I'm bored of this ero shite now.

T'was funny for a while but from what i can gather he was shit, still is, end of story.

I make a solemn vow never to type ero ever again on this forum.

Right.........when are we getting to number 1 in the uk? If we do then i am getting a trophy made! Probably have to make it dildo shaped though so the wife can use it as you young un's are having me up til ridiculous o'clock! It's so effin addictive!

Loved or Hated, i don't care. At least i'm not ignored!

Glad you felt you had to put your 2 pennies in cumbria!

I'm online now if any of the rejects wanna come on for a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.